Syria To Be Bombed Within Days

I imagine that those who are posting against an intervention on chemicals installations in Syria got the message?

then again.... people are thick...... hope some in this forum are not so much thick?

Keeping fingers crossed :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No.

I missed nothing.

Children are dead... I don't miss that.

You can post pics of dead children all you want, Sky. Don't forget the ones starving to death in India and Uganda.

The shock value does nothing except make most folks sad and disgusted with this world we live in. And I still stick with my opinion that we need to butt out.

You can post pics of dead children all you want, Sky. Don't forget the ones starving to death in India and Uganda.

The shock value does nothing except make most folks sad and disgusted with this world we live in. And I still stick with my opinion that we need to butt out.

No butt out dear.

I do not feel like you.

With all respect.

No.

I missed nothing.

I was retorting to a claim that the US is already allied with the rebels and aiding them, and that the rebels we are helping is Al Qaeda, which is false.The State dept. released a memo of the position the US is taking on supporting the rebels but there are several factions and the State dept is trying to find the non- Al Qaeda rebels.

No.

I missed nothing.

I was retorting to a claim that the US is already allied with the rebels and aiding them, and that the rebels we are helping is Al Qaeda, which is false.The State dept. released a memo of the position the US is taking on supporting the rebels but there are several factions and the State dept is trying to find the non- Al Qaeda rebels.

blah blah blah

too little too late

it is happening ....

go cry somewhere else.

Don't forget the ones starving to death in India and Uganda.

This statement is totally irrelevant in application to the situation is Syria.

How?

How is it? You introduce issues which simply do not speak to the situation in Syria. For example, a basis for intervening in Syria... "might be violation of the 1925 Geneva Protocol, which outlaws the use in war of poison gas." How does that square with your hypothesis?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/w...yria-chemical-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

No.

I missed nothing.

blah blah blah

too little too late

it is happening ....

go cry somewhere else.

whatever windbag

This is what I have been waiting for with this situation. NATO, not just a few members should get involved in this situation.

"Barack Obama is unlikely to have much trouble mustering a Nato coalition of the willing if Washington opts for military intervention in Syria in response to the alleged chemical weapons atrocities by the Assad regime...

Turkey, which accounts for Nato's second largest army after the US, and which is on the frontline with Syria, bearing the brunt of the massive refugee crisis, is already a key conduit for arms supplies to, and a safe haven for, the sundry groups of fighters at war with Damascus.

It has been the loudest critic of the Assad regime, clamouring for the west to do more. In any international coalition Turkey would be likely to play a key role – with a potential impact on the country's own ethnic balance, especially the relations between the Sunni Muslim majority and the sizeable Alevi minority concentrated in the south near the Syrian border.

Britain and France, the EU's only military powers with the capacity and will to project military muscle abroad, look certain to line up with the US."

Nato members could act against Syria without UN mandate | World news | The Guardian
So you want WWIII that could potentially get rid of all life on planet earth?

The Russian's have already said they will not allow Syria to fall under the control of NATO.

Can anyone make a more irresponsible statement?

This is what I have been waiting for with this situation. NATO, not just a few members should get involved in this situation.

"Barack Obama is unlikely to have much trouble mustering a Nato coalition of the willing if Washington opts for military intervention in Syria in response to the alleged chemical weapons atrocities by the Assad regime...

Turkey, which accounts for Nato's second largest army after the US, and which is on the frontline with Syria, bearing the brunt of the massive refugee crisis, is already a key conduit for arms supplies to, and a safe haven for, the sundry groups of fighters at war with Damascus.

It has been the loudest critic of the Assad regime, clamouring for the west to do more. In any international coalition Turkey would be likely to play a key role – with a potential impact on the country's own ethnic balance, especially the relations between the Sunni Muslim majority and the sizeable Alevi minority concentrated in the south near the Syrian border.

Britain and France, the EU's only military powers with the capacity and will to project military muscle abroad, look certain to line up with the US."

Nato members could act against Syria without UN mandate | World news | The Guardian
So you want WWIII that could potentially get rid of all life on planet earth?

The Russian's have already said they will not allow Syria to fall under the control of NATO.

Can anyone make a more irresponsible statement?

The irresponsibility is all yours, you do not speak to the article or my position, but speak from emotion without a fact based rebuttal or argument....:doubt:

How?

How is it? You introduce issues which simply do not speak to the situation in Syria. For example, a basis for intervening in Syria... "might be violation of the 1925 Geneva Protocol, which outlaws the use in war of poison gas." How does that square with your hypothesis?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/w...yria-chemical-attack.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

What hypothesis? I am stating an opinion. Mine.
Skye is upset about the death of children via chemical warfare. I expressed that children die from starvation. She wants the US involved in yet another war for those children. I do not wish to see ww3 take place.

If you think this is going to be some kind of big debate on who is right and wrong, then you may as well take everyone on that is posting here on this board that have differing opinons.

Royal Navy vessels are being readied to take part in a possible series of cruise missile strikes, alongside the United States, as military commanders finalise a list of potential targets.
Government sources said talks between the Prime Minister and international leaders, including Barack Obama, would continue, but that any military action that was agreed could begin within the next week.

25 Aug 2013

Navy ready to launch first strike on Syria - Telegraph

What can I say, but that war criminals will be war criminals.

There seems to be no stopping such US crimes against humanity!

How?

We do not know if chemical weapons were in fact used or who used them.

There is no basis for the US to attack and kill innocent civilians in Syria.

I have no doubt chemical weapons were used. I just don't want another war happening in the ME. When chemical weapons are used on our children and citizens, then yes.

And I know that sounds heartless, but it is how I feel at the moment.

I think this is the wrong thread for me, anyway. Another one has been started so I believe that one will fit me better. Seems this one wants everyone to think exactly. the. same. way.

The irresponsibility is all yours, you do not speak to the article or my position, but speak from emotion without a fact based rebuttal or argument....:doubt:
Did you (or did you not) say this?

So yes, I am speaking to your position.

As far as my position being from a place of "emotion" and not "fact based"...

Russia and China Prepare for Global War

On December 7, 2011, the EU Times headlined “China Joins Russia, Orders Military to Prepare for World War III.

A Beijing Ministry of Defense bulletin said then President Hu “agreed in principle” that deterring US-led Western aggression’s only possible by “direct and immediate military action” or threat thereof.

He ordered his naval forces to “prepare for war.” BBC reported the same story. He wants stepped up preparation and readiness.
That's the Chinese position.

As far as the Russian's (from the same link) position...

Russian General Nikolai Makarov said:

“I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons.”
And just what event might start this WWIII?

Beijing’s bulletin discussed a US-planned “ultimate (Middle East) solution.” It’s readied in case of regional nuclear war. It said Washington will attack Syria and Iran with lethal biological weapons. They’re “intended to kill tens of millions of innocent civilians.”
Furthermore, Russia has two warships parked in Syrian ports and have been conducting large scale military manuevers in preparation for war.

I'm sorry, but my position is anything but "emotional" and without "facts".

Forum List

Back