Syrian Gives Kerry and Barry the FINGER....

My facts are straight....it's your opinion that's a load of crap. Of course this about Obama....this is all about Obama and his "style points" routine....he got his ass backed into a mousetrap and needed PUTIN to drag him out of it....what Assad has declared, if anything, isn't what was demanded by Kerry (a full disclosure) by this weekend.

Syria may miss first deadline in U.S.-Russia chemical arms deal - latimes.com

Read your headline pal. It says MAY, you wanted make this about Obama, you wanted to blow smoke. I am no Obama lover, but I do want facts and what you posted is pure blather and pipe dreams.

Here are some more facts:
"Syria on Friday submitted to the world a declaration of its chemical weapons stockpile, apparently fulfilling the first requirement of a U.S.-Russian deal that staved off an American military attack.

Syria sent the details to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, which comprises the 189 countries that have signed an agreement outlawing chemical warfare. The organization said through a spokesman that it had received the declaration, but it did not provide details.

Secretary of State John Kerry, at an appearance with the Dutch foreign minister, said that he had spoken with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, about the Syrian declaration.

Kerry said that he and Lavrov had also discussed “a resolution that is firm and strong within the United Nations. We will continue to work on that.”

Syria declares its chemical weapons arsenal, first step in US-Russian deal - World News

I ain't your pal and that's not my headline....it's two days ago and it belongs to the leftist's at the LATimes, listed at Drudge. I don't care what your links say, it's bullshit and CNN/NBC will run cover for Barry like they have for 5 years. Kerry is a notorious liar; Putin called him a liar last week. The russians are in control of this scenario not us. Assad will hide the majority of his weapons and Barry will ignore it. He will continue to ignore Iran until they test a weapon. I'm sure your shepherds at CNN/NBC will make you feel all warm and fuzzy about that story too with "facts" you moon-pies will swallow.

You posted it, you own it, pal or if you prefer BULL. Your headline clearly says MAY.....:itsok:

Remember Vietnam? Remember when we forced our way into a war that did not have any relevance to our national security? At the time, like today, the people were against sending our nation’s sons overseas, but the government disagreed, and what happened? We got our asses kicked. It is time we learn from our mistakes and focus on our own problems.

I'm always fascinated to hear about "getting our asses kicked in Vietnam". Somehow we left 1.1M NLF fighters (VC/NVA) KIA while losing a little under 59K GIs and Marines. What is that, an 18-1 Kill-ratio? Considering what we did to German and Japanese cities 25 years earlier, does anybody wonder if we'd decided to level Hanoi that would have been a problem? So how did our nation's Armed Forces "get our asses kicked" given we won that war after the Tet Offensive in early '68 but didn't pursue the fleeing communists back north of the DMZ? Sure, we didn't want to mess with the soviets or the chinese but nobody thinks they would have ventured into a nuclear exchange with us over an impoverished, nasty little shithole like Vietnam.

So don't preach the leftist line about us losing Vietnam. That was always intended solely to nut-cut USA fighting forces and use the money on their domestic scams and schemes. If the Vietnamese had fought half as hard as we did, they'd still have Saigon as their capital and the north would look like north Korea does today.

Last edited:
Read your headline pal. It says MAY, you wanted make this about Obama, you wanted to blow smoke. I am no Obama lover, but I do want facts and what you posted is pure blather and pipe dreams.

Here are some more facts:
"Syria on Friday submitted to the world a declaration of its chemical weapons stockpile, apparently fulfilling the first requirement of a U.S.-Russian deal that staved off an American military attack.

Syria sent the details to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, which comprises the 189 countries that have signed an agreement outlawing chemical warfare. The organization said through a spokesman that it had received the declaration, but it did not provide details.

Secretary of State John Kerry, at an appearance with the Dutch foreign minister, said that he had spoken with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, about the Syrian declaration.

Kerry said that he and Lavrov had also discussed “a resolution that is firm and strong within the United Nations. We will continue to work on that.”

Syria declares its chemical weapons arsenal, first step in US-Russian deal - World News

I ain't your pal and that's not my headline....it's two days ago and it belongs to the leftist's at the LATimes, listed at Drudge. I don't care what your links say, it's bullshit and CNN/NBC will run cover for Barry like they have for 5 years. Kerry is a notorious liar; Putin called him a liar last week. The russians are in control of this scenario not us. Assad will hide the majority of his weapons and Barry will ignore it. He will continue to ignore Iran until they test a weapon. I'm sure your shepherds at CNN/NBC will make you feel all warm and fuzzy about that story too with "facts" you moon-pies will swallow.

You posted it, you own it, pal or if you prefer BULL. Your headline clearly says MAY.....:itsok:

:lol: If I own the link, then I must own the LATimes.....COOL! Wanna buy it from me? What would be a good price for that fish-wrap rag? Hmmmmmm....how about $20 and a couple cans of Fosters....yes?

:lol: If I own the link, then I must own the LATimes.....COOL! Wanna buy it from me? What would be a good price for that fish-wrap rag? Hmmmmmm....how about $20 and a couple cans of Fosters....yes?

I did not "buy" it when you first posted it and I am not now..:lol:

Here is a further development on this issue:

"The international chemical weapons watchdog has said that it is studying details submitted by Syria about its arsenal of poison gas and nerve agents.

But a spokesman for the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) said it was expecting more details from Damascus ahead of deadline for submissions by the end of Saturday. Syria has agreed to provide a full list of its chemical arms by then.

It is believed to have around 1,000 tonnes of chemical toxins.

Its entire chemical weapons arsenal is meant to be dismantled by the middle of next year under the terms of a US-Russia brokered deal."

BBC News - Hague watchdog probes Syria chemical weapons data

Forum List

Back