🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syrian Government Not Responsible For Chemical Attack

The west is already involved as it - at best - does nothing to help the Syrian people to get rid of the terrorists.
No "redline"-shit when the terrorists carry out chemical attacks on the people, mendacious accusations towards the Syrian gov´t instead?

And I want to see something that proves that "both sides are just as culpable as the other."

Do you mean like this

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that ?Opposition? Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces | Global Research

Report Claims Syrian Troops Used Chemical Weapons Without Assad?s Approval | TIME.com
Just more claims? Come on!

Isnt your pov based on just " more claims "

We have no business in this mess.

A dictator killing close to 150,000 should be everyone's business. They are human being.

That mess is now spilling over to syria's neighbors especially to Lebanon, both physically and politically, because of Hezbullah. Rockets and car bombs are again threatening the country.

"we have no business there" was the incessant whine of pro-hitlerites during the
1930s. I read their literature in left over -----little seedy pamphlets in my hometown
in the USA My first lesson in genocide was THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE----
which was also "not our business"-----nobody's business. Since adolf---
there have been genocides of tens of millions-------biafra, east pakistan, cambodia,
uganda, iraq---etc etc etc etc. Intervention there should be rescue---
not a JUMPING INTO THE FRAY excercise ----and certainly not arming one group
of murdering slobs over the other

We should have stayed out of WW2 as well, not because Hitler was a great guy, but because it was none of our business. Being the Policemen to the World is why everyone hates the US. People suffer and die every day all over the planet. That's life.

As far as Syria and the rest of the shit hole that is that part of the world, our insane blind support of the Zionists will forever be our albatross. White Man's Burden.

Just more claims? Come on!

Isnt your pov based on just " more claims "
No. There is no evidence for anything, but all clues and all logic tell it wasn´t the gov´t.

Sorry but the clues and logic tell me that there is no smoke without fire. Every Islamic regime has used chemical/biological weapons against its own people to put down an uprising. The people have no say in how their lives are run so have only 3 options available

1) stay and nothing changes.

2) leave and possibly face the same elsewhere.

3) fight for change.

The regime will use every method at its disposal to hold on to power up to and including weapons of mass destruction against the people. They know if they win they will face a couple of lean years until the population is built up again and the circles is reformed.

Now it seems that all sides have access to the same weapons and will not think about not using them, so the only losers are the people who just want to be allowed to live a quiet life. This is the story of life in the whole Islamic world.

We have no business in this mess.

A dictator killing close to 150,000 should be everyone's business. They are human being.

That mess is now spilling over to syria's neighbors especially to Lebanon, both physically and politically, because of Hezbullah. Rockets and car bombs are again threatening the country.
Why do you support Al Qaeda and accuse others of their crimes?

I support the Syrian people. I don't support proxy armies or dictators.

Forum List

Back