Syrian migrant violence in Canadian schools

We need to prepare for this. What do you do when they appear in YOUR neighborhood. What happens when they start intimidating your daughter? Your wife? It WILL happen, especially if there is more than one "family" in your neighborhood.

At some point people will be pushed too far. They'll end up in prison for responding to what they see as terrorism and intimidation in their own town.

This is the lefts gift of multiculturalism.

We need to prepare for this. What do you do when they appear in YOUR neighborhood. What happens when they start intimidating your daughter? Your wife? It WILL happen, especially if there is more than one "family" in your neighborhood.

At some point people will be pushed too far. They'll end up in prison for responding to what they see as terrorism and intimidation in their own town.

Probably why hillary and barry want to ban guns. Leave Americans without protection against who they want to bring here in huge numbers.

More Moslem migrants will mean more blood on American streets.

God, you guys are pathetic.

Probably why hillary and barry want to ban guns. Leave Americans without protection against who they want to bring here in huge numbers.

With a Trump win we might get some push back. Clinton will usher in a blood bath.

did you bother to watch the video about the highschools? seems to me a lot of this could be averted by letting refugees know right from the start, YOU act up, your deported right back where you came from. Short leash.
whats pathetic is twenty-something refugee men enrolled in HS and harassing kids and teachers.
Seems to me, if I was a refugee, I would be on my best behavior, just out of gratitude. So what is wrong with these people? maybe this is the reason their homelands are an intolerant and violent place

did you bother to watch the video about the highschools? seems to me a lot of this could be averted by letting refugees know right from the start, YOU act up, your deported right back where you came from. Short leash.
whats pathetic is twenty-something refugee men enrolled in HS and harassing kids and teachers.
Seems to me, if I was a refugee, I would be on my best behavior, just out of gratitude. So what is wrong with these people? maybe this is the reason their homelands are an intolerant and violent place

What's pathetic is using a source like BareNakedIslam (a hate site) and focusing on only this as if they are all like that when it's really a lot more complicated.

There are a number of factors on why these kids are acting out. Number 1 is that they just came out of a freaking war zone. They are use to acting with aggression as it can literally mean life or death. It's not these kids fault they had to live in such hell like of conditions. Many of them are probably suffering from PTSD and other traumatic disorders that trigger this aggression.

Secondly, I'm sure many of these incidences were not unprovoked. Kids can be nasty. And I'm sure many kids aren't so kind towards these refugee children. Kids aren't even kind to fat kids so you think they would show some forgein kids mercy?

All you leftie libs need to wake up and smell the coffee.

When I was in school I was never in a fight and I never saw one either. Which proves that these savages dont belong with well behaved white kids.

WATCH THE VIDEO PEOPLE !!!

There are a number of factors on why these kids are acting out. Number 1 is that they just came out of a freaking war zone. They are use to acting with aggression as it can literally mean life or death. It's not these kids fault they had to live in such hell like of conditions. Many of them are probably suffering from PTSD and other traumatic disorders that trigger this aggression.

Secondly, I'm sure many of these incidences were not unprovoked. Kids can be nasty. And I'm sure many kids aren't so kind towards these refugee children. Kids aren't even kind to fat kids so you think they would show some forgein kids mercy?

This kind of appeasement/excusing to terrible acts of violence, (clearly exhibited by this Moslem woman Nia88) is absolutely disgusting. It shows a complete disregard for the Canadian students who are victims of these barbaric thugs and a biased preference for Moslems in general. And it's not just Canada. It's all across Europe where young girls are being tortured, raped and murdered by these lowlifes.

This kind of appeasement/excusing to terrible acts of violence, (clearly exhibited by this Moslem woman Nia88) is absolutely disgusting. It shows a complete disregard for the Canadian students who are victims of these barbaric thugs and a biased preference for Moslems in general. And it's not just Canada. It's all across Europe where young girls are being tortured, raped and murdered by these lowlifes.
Where is all of this stuff happening ?

Why do you deny this horrible crimes? Surely you are in dire need of an cultural enrichment...

‘Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic

I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm explaining it. In order to solve an issue you need to understand it. They can give these students detention ans suspension all day but it's not going to solve the issue.

The issue is these kids have seen things that no human being should see or experience. Wars have a life long effect on the mind.

It's like when judges throw drug addicts in prison. It is putting a band aid on a womb.

Things are not black white.

I have a bias for any child that has gone through a traumatic experience.

I am a teacher and I deal with children who come from broken and abusive homes everyday. They act out because they don't know how to deal with their emotions and trauma from the events in their life.

Last edited:

I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm explaining it. In order to solve an issue you need to understand it. They can give these students detention ans suspension all day but it's not going to solve the issue.

The issue is these kids have seen things that no human being should see or experience. Wars have a life long effect on the mind.

It's like when judges throw drug addicts in prison. It is putting a band aid on a womb.

Things are not black white.

I have a bias for any child that has gone through a traumatic experience.

I am a teacher and I deal with children who come from broken and abusive homes everyday. They act out because they don't know how to deal with their emotions and trauma from the events in their life.

"Putting a band aid on a womb"?
???
Why would you do that?
HOW would you do that?

Why do you deny this horrible crimes? Surely you are in dire need of an cultural enrichment...

Here is another map listing some of the nazi lies spread. How many people have been charged over the Cologne bogus reports ?

Hoaxmap

Here is another map listing some of the nazi lies spread. How many people have been charged over the Cologne bogus reports ?

Hoaxmap
You cannot expect the regime that imported those criminals to prosecute them. You know, not the slightest trace of law enforcement could be found in Cologne. The scum mob that surrounded the women vanished as soon as it gathered and the first who were off were the officers as the mob consisted of thousands. Regardless of your world view, you cannot support this scum without losing your face unless this is exactly what you like.

You know well what is going on in your own country and it seems not to be a problem to you.

"A report released on Tuesday on accusations of widespread sexual abuse in the northern England city of Rotherham found that about 1,400 minors — some as young as 11 years old — were beaten, raped and trafficked from 1997 to 2013 as the local authorities ignored a series of red flags.

Some children were doused in gasoline and threatened with being set on fire if they reported their abusers, the report said, and others were forced to watch rapes and threatened with the same fate.

The Times of London later published a series of articles claiming that the local authorities had been aware of several instances of sexual abuse that were not prosecuted."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/27/w...england-were-sexually-abused-report-says.html

That´s the truth about your "funny, colorful paradise".

Forum List

Back