Syrian migrant violence in Canadian schools

Secondly, I'm sure many of these incidences were not unprovoked. Kids can be nasty. And I'm sure many kids aren't so kind towards these refugee children. Kids aren't even kind to fat kids so you think they would show some forgein kids mercy?

Appeasers to Moslem violence would have us believe speculation is fact. It's a clever ruse but doesn't fool us.

This kind of thinking also gives anyone being ridiculed the right to violence. That's very in keeping with Islamic tradition and culture and the teachings of the Islamic doctrine.

There are a number of factors on why these kids are acting out. Number 1 is that they just came out of a freaking war zone. They are use to acting with aggression as it can literally mean life or death. It's not these kids fault they had to live in such hell like of conditions. Many of them are probably suffering from PTSD and other traumatic disorders that trigger this aggression.

Secondly, I'm sure many of these incidences were not unprovoked. Kids can be nasty. And I'm sure many kids aren't so kind towards these refugee children. Kids aren't even kind to fat kids so you think they would show some forgein kids mercy?

This kind of appeasement/excusing to terrible acts of violence, (clearly exhibited by this Moslem woman Nia88) is absolutely disgusting. It shows a complete disregard for the Canadian students who are victims of these barbaric thugs and a biased preference for Moslems in general. And it's not just Canada. It's all across Europe where young girls are being tortured, raped and murdered by these lowlifes.

I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm explaining it. In order to solve an issue you need to understand it. They can give these students detention ans suspension all day but it's not going to solve the issue.

The issue is these kids have seen things that no human being should see or experience. Wars have a life long effect on the mind.

It's like when judges throw drug addicts in prison. It is putting a band aid on a womb.

Things are not black white.

I have a bias for any child that has gone through a traumatic experience.

I am a teacher and I deal with children who come from broken and abusive homes everyday. They act out because they don't know how to deal with their emotions and trauma from the events in their life.

This kind of radical Leftist thinking is why we're experiencing so many problems in America and now in Canada and it is most certainly excusing Moslem violence. The bullies are treated as victims and the real victims are accused of bringing it on themselves through their own so called "bad" behavior. This is reprehensible. We need to reject completely this pandering to barbaric thugs and protect our civilized people. It's past time we kick these mealy-mouthed PC Liberals to the curb.

And just think, Hillary wants to increase the flow of Syrians into the US by over 500%.
Sadly, not enough Americans care.

CuRPfr2W8AAmjcY.jpg

There are a number of factors on why these kids are acting out. Number 1 is that they just came out of a freaking war zone. They are use to acting with aggression as it can literally mean life or death. It's not these kids fault they had to live in such hell like of conditions. Many of them are probably suffering from PTSD and other traumatic disorders that trigger this aggression.

This kind of appeasement/excusing to terrible acts of violence, (clearly exhibited by this Moslem woman Nia88) is absolutely disgusting. It shows a complete disregard for the Canadian students who are victims of these barbaric thugs and a biased preference for Moslems in general. And it's not just Canada. It's all across Europe where young girls are being tortured, raped and murdered by these lowlifes.

I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm explaining it. In order to solve an issue you need to understand it. They can give these students detention ans suspension all day but it's not going to solve the issue.

The issue is these kids have seen things that no human being should see or experience. Wars have a life long effect on the mind.

It's like when judges throw drug addicts in prison. It is putting a band aid on a womb.

I am a teacher and I deal with children who come from broken and abusive homes everyday. They act out because they don't know how to deal with their emotions and trauma from the events in their life.

This kind of radical Leftist thinking is why we're experiencing so many problems in America and now in Canada and it is most certainly excusing Moslem violence. The bullies are treated as victims and the real victims are accused of bringing it on themselves through their own so called "bad" behavior. This is reprehensible. We need to reject completely this pandering to barbaric thugs and protect our civilized people. It's past time we kick these mealy-mouthed PC Liberals to the curb.
What problems are you facing in the US ? You quote some bogus links to back up a racist ideology that has its roots in your polluted mind.

You make me sick.

"Putting a band aid on a womb"?
???
Why would you do that?
HOW would you do that?

I meant wound.

You should know that lowering expectations and/or making excuses for the student isn't the answer either. Working on the consequences of trauma has to happen while holding the student to high standards.

You should know that lowering expectations and/or making excuses for the student isn't the answer either. Working on the consequences of trauma has to happen while holding the student to high standards.

They shouldn't be here in the first place. Islam and Western values are not compatible. This is painfully obvious in countries like Sweden, France and England.

They shouldn't be here in the first place. Islam and Western values are not compatible. This is painfully obvious in countries like Sweden, France and England.

There have been Muslims in America since the beginning. Calm down.

There have been Muslims in America since the beginning. Calm down.

Mind reading are we. You are very talented.

Had you read my comment accurately, you'd know I wasn't referring to Moslems but to Islam. It's funny how people think the two are the same.

Forum List

Back