Syrian rebel cannibalism

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkhOC0Bx0NU]Rebel lung eating video Syria extended - YouTube[/ame]

Syrian rebel cuts the lung out of a Syrian soldier and eats it.

Reportedly, he spit the meat out after the cameras were turned off.

In my opinion that was bad manners.

Syrian rebels, otherwise known as "Friends of obama".

Now that's a stupid falsehood.

Obama has refused to give any aid to the Syrian rebels, despite rightwingers urging him to do so.

You've got it exactly backwards.

Yeah we know all about it.

AFP: Obama approves aid package to Syrian rebels

WASHINGTON — US President Barack Obama has approved non-lethal US aid, including communications equipment and medicines for Syria's rebels, and plans to increase the package over time, a US official said Friday.
The administration had previously indicated it would take such a step, in line with an initiative by the international "Friends of Syria" group to bolster opponents of President Bashar al-Assad's regime.

FIRST ON CNN: White House signs off on new aid for Syrian rebels - CNN.com

Officials said the White House approved the package at a meeting of the National Security Council last week.
The move reflects what officials describe as a ramped-up effort to change the military balance on the battlefield in Syria.
It follows a decision by Obama last month to send food and medicine to the rebels, the first direct U.S. support for the armed opposition.

US pledges to double Syrian aid to $250M, rebels want more | Fox News

The United States said Sunday that it will double its non-lethal assistance to Syria's opposition as the rebels' top supporters vowed to enhance and expand their backing of the two-year battle to oust President Bashar Assad's regime.

Rebel lung eating video Syria extended - YouTube

Syrian rebel cuts the lung out of a Syrian soldier and eats it.

Reportedly, he spit the meat out after the cameras were turned off.

In my opinion that was bad manners.

lung eater explains his actions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HmyFK2nr84A]I ate the heart of a Syrian - Abu Sakkar speaks - Truthloader - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back