Syrian regime conducts around 3,000 air raids in past 60 days

What do you have against Black Barbie? are you a racist or what?

A black barbie appears if the makers think the market demands it and not if some insanity-driven do-gooders scream for it.

People are screaming? like doing protests with signs and chanting? and putting bombs here and there?

The pipsqueak is making such a big to-do about a Black doll that one would think he is hankering for some kind of a doll for Christmans. Maybe a GI Joe-type doll dressed up in a Syrian uniform will do the trick for him.

By the way, they do make Black Barbies which I am sure little girls enjoy playing with them.

Barbie launch first black doll that will look like real people by having fuller features Daily Mail Online

What do you have against Black Barbie? are you a racist or what?

A black barbie appears if the makers think the market demands it and not if some insanity-driven do-gooders scream for it.

People are screaming? like doing protests with signs and chanting? and putting bombs here and there?

The pipsqueak is making such a big to-do about a Black doll that one would think he is hankering for some kind of a doll for Christmans. Maybe a GI Joe-type doll dressed up in a Syrian uniform will do the trick for him.

By the way, they do make Black Barbies which I am sure little girls enjoy playing with them.

Barbie launch first black doll that will look like real people by having fuller features Daily Mail Online

thanks sally----that's good news - (I am referring to black Barbie ---of course.)

Forum List

Back