T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

I am glad you are following your President who clearly pointed out that was not the case with these horrible events.
Neotrotsky said:
Too bad he waited all those days before saying anything and allowed the Left and the MSM to do such damage to our political debate // Strange, with the FT Hood shootings, he came out right away and told us not to blame innocents Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

The only damage done is by the far right denying their hatred. MSM has done nothing at all to compare with the vitriol of the far right. Fort Hood is a red herring.

You continue to deny reality.

Lost contact,,,

you mean like the Left insisting on trying to connect these horrible events with the right and the polls show the majority of Americans don't buy it

:eusa_angel:

I am glad you are following your President who clearly pointed out that was not the case with these horrible events.
Where is Maggie? Since it takes two of you to counter me, I thought she be here by now Of course, maybe she just needs to hold your hand :eusa_shhh:

Maggie said she was going to watch football. Still screaming "I struck him out" as the home run ball sails over the fence? :razz:

Neotrotsky said:
Too bad he waited all those days before saying anything and allowed the Left and the MSM to do such damage to our political debate // Strange, with the FT Hood shootings, he came out right away and told us not to blame innocents Funny how that works

The only damage done is by the far right denying their hatred. MSM has done nothing at all to compare with the vitriol of the far right. Fort Hood is a red herring.

You continue to deny reality.

So the left denying their hatred is OK and has done no damage- get real

One can tell by the panic in the Left's reaction, this has them worried.

Red herring- because it is true and you don't like truth

The truth tends to make you look silly

No- a red herring would be mentioning how in over 15,000 posts you have never started an original thread.

See the difference?

OK class over

Last edited:
That's good Hopefully you will take the next step and properly educate yourself :eusa_pray:

Neo, that is you in the mirror, son. But toying with you is fun. Keep it up, since you can't handle the OP.
Like Papa Obama's Pork Bill Failed :lol: I don't know Jake, maybe you should bring in Maggie now :lol:

Because the President said he would veto it. You are still screaming "I struck him out" as the ball richochets off your face.

Neotrotsky said:
The only damage done is by the far right denying their hatred. MSM has done nothing at all to compare with the vitriol of the far right. Fort Hood is a red herring. You continue to deny reality.
So the left denying their hatred is OK and has done no damage- get real One can tell by the panic in the Left's reaction, this has them worried. Red herring- because it is true and you don't like truth The truth tends to make you look silly

You sound like Olbermann and Maddow, like Beck and Hannitty, not like a real Republican.

You are screaming "I struck him out" as the batted ball nearly smacked off the right field wall.

Sigh. You are pathetic and sad, but keep it up.

I get to cook dinner tonight, so post your denials, Neo, and I will get to them later.

The far right is so out of touch with reality if you are reflecting the general thinking of it.

Where is Maggie? Since it takes two of you to counter me, I thought she be here by now Of course, maybe she just needs to hold your hand :eusa_shhh:

Maggie said she was going to watch football. Still screaming "I struck him out" as the home run ball sails over the fence? :razz:

Wow, isn't that original Maggie claiming she "won" - again and again etc
(probably why you two like each other- you both go around claiming how great you are...)

Well Maggie tried to claim in one of her posts that she is an "independent",
so we can see how little her opinion is worth.

Do you have anyone else that can hold you hand?
Sorry, I meant give you a hand

I get to cook dinner tonight, so post your denials, Neo, and I will get to them later.

The far right is so out of touch with reality if you are reflecting the general thinking of it.

At least they don't need to wear tin foil hats to keep out "evil mind rays"

Denial would be like the Left still thinking they won the last election in the House

Jake
truth is hard for you and people like you, for example David Brooks

OK enjoy dinner

If you respond and it is worth anything of substance then I might reply.

Otherwise, I'm sure you and Maggie will have a great time posting about how wonderful
you both are and how you "beat" everybody....... Just think, it will almost be like the both of you are at
the Huffington Post.

(life in your delusional world- who am I to take that away from you guys)

Of course Jake, if you ever decide to post an original thread out of the, what 15,000, 16,000 posts you have to date
then I would definitely post to that one. It would be a great occasion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note to one of your postings
I never claimed to be a Republican

Another false assumption on your part--- for a guy who likes to claim "he won" all the time
you should get your facts straight.

Don't get mad and unsubscribe from the thread now
Your "work" here is too important

Last edited:
I enjoyed talking with Neotrotsky today.

He clearly believes that the narrative is not about Christina Taylor Green, Congresswoman Giffords, or the dead and other victims, but rather that (as do most far rights) the story is all about him and his side. In fact, all he and his podjos offer are (1) mottos on T-shirts, (2) a very few rowdy students, and (3) a few hate filled rants from some leftists toward the right, while (4) ignoring the far right the last three years have been far more awful at #3 above than the responsible right and center and most of the left, and (5) believing that the far right has anything of worth to say just how the memorial should have been handled. We have been subject to foolish, sophomoric posting by far right aficionados that at times fail even to exceed (R)ighteous1’s flaming idiocy.

The narrative remains the republic and its needs, not that of nutty rants from the irresponsible far right. The posting of the OP and its defense from start to finish are nothing more than a simple mockery of American values by the irresponsible far right and not a nominee for rehabilitation.

The larger message derived from rambling that no longer resonates with mainstream, real Americans. ‘bout time.

Bluntly, Neotrotsky and Stephenie make as much as sense as the blond does about the gecko in the Geico commerical.

No further consideration of the irresponsible far right's nonsense is necessary. Why? The narrative is not about it.

Last edited:

He clearly believes that the narrative is not about Christina Taylor Green, Congresswoman Giffords, or the dead and other victims, but rather that (as do most far rights) the story is all about him and his side. In fact, all he and his podjos offer are (1) mottos on T-shirts, (2) a very few rowdy students, and (3) a few hate filled rants from some leftists toward the right, while (4) ignoring the far right the last three years have been far more awful at #3 above than the responsible right and center and most of the left, and (5) believing that the far right has anything of worth to say just how the memorial should have been handled. We have been subject to foolish, sophomoric posting by far right aficionados that at times fail even to exceed (R)ighteous1’s flaming idiocy.

The narrative remains the republic and its needs, not that of nutty rants from the irresponsible far right. The posting of the OP and its defense from start to finish are nothing more than a simple mockery of American values by the irresponsible far right and not a nominee for rehabilitation.

The larger message derived from rambling that no longer resonates with mainstream, real Americans. ‘bout time.

Bluntly, Neotrotsky and Stephenie make as much as sense as the blond does about the gecko in the Geico commerical.

No further consideration of the irresponsible far right's nonsense is necessary. Why? The narrative is not about it.

not a nominee for Rehabilitation. so much psychobabble.:lol::eusa_whistle:

I enjoyed talking with Jake today

It is obvious that Jake and his "associates" are unable or unwilling to admit how the Left and the MSM tried to politically exploit the death of this poor child and the tragic event around it. No doubt from the same people who tried to use a child with Down Syndrome against his mother.

We only need to look back and see that within hours of the shooting, of which there was no connection to them whatsoever, conservatives were linked in the AP, New York Times and the liberal blogs, with this tragic event.

Of course by midweek we learned that the shooter didn’t listen to political radio; watch the news and wasn’t left or right. Most likely, he was a schizophrenic or at least someone with a mental illness.

There was not a shred of evidence and why did conservatives names come up ? These were false and malicious statements calculated, politically, to hurt the reputation of people; it was i
ndefensible and irresponsible. Dues anyone really believe that apologies from their accusers will be forthcoming?

Since the polls show that the majority of Americans do not believe these events to be political, the last week has been a huge embarrassment for the MSM and the Left.

As for the "memorial " many, myself included, have given kudos to Obama for trying to put an end to the malicious and false attacks, it was however four days overdue. The political nature of the shirts and crowd behavior is undeniable and takes away from the event.

What is the Left's main concern? Not the child or the other victims or the people falsely accused, but how will it effect Obama or the Democrats. Sadly, with the far Left, it is never about the country or its people but always about them; their leaders and the political implications.

No further consideration of the reprehensible behavior of the far Left's nonsense is necessary. Polls show, they are on the wrong side of this issue with Americans, which is why you see the left and MSM back peddling and trying to turn this issue into anything else. After the many years of exceptionally cruel attacks against Bush by the Left where there was nothing but silence from their leaders and the MSM, the Left now wants to call for "civility". Does anyone really believe that if this last attempt had not backfired so strongly against the Left that they would be seeking "civility".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note, how you can really take the word of Jake serious when his signature line is from a guy (Gandhi) who drank his own urine

Last edited:
the Left and the MSM tried to politically exploit the death of this poor child and the tragic event around it.

Schiavo.

When a man mouths off about how he's gonna kill that wife of his someday, he's going to be the first suspect when she comes up dead. Even if he was two counties away and didn't really mean he was going to kill her.

University of Arizona brass did not originate the “Together We Thrive” T-shirt. They merely recycled it for Obama—and recycled it in time for what should have been a dignified Memorial for the dead.

If you were a mourner who took home a “Together We Thrive” T-shirt have a look at the bottom of your shirt. “Rocking America and Rocking the Vote” is a common theme of the DNC, and it’s right there on your Memorial T-shirt memento.

Welcome to the era of Obama, where cheering and standing ovations, for the first time in history, became part of the Requiem for the Dead.

From the Canada Free Press. Link not included as I have not yet qualified, 15 post rule.

BF-

"psychobabble" is wingnut for "I don't understand what you said" :lol:

ho hum, yawn.

:lol: Yeah, they are cute when the pretend to be grown up.

Forum List

Back