T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

I hope we don't have to remind you that such "vitriol" from the Left is what brought us here in the first place.

Hypocrisy, meet thy truth^ :lol:

The far far right, I think now, eight days after the tragedy, are just beginning to realize what the rest of America knew by last Tuesday: they are fading into history.
LOL!!!
:lol::lol:

Keep serving slow pitches, Maggie will keep hitting them out of the park, Neo.

Are you going to be like bigreb, when he loses? He dances around screaming "I struck him out" as if he were a pitcher whose opponent smacked the ball into the center field bleachers.

The great majority of America is looking at the far righ with horror. Check the polls on Palin.
LOL
:lol:

Too funny.

I hope we don't have to remind you that such "vitriol" from the Left is what brought us here in the first place.

The far far right, I think now, eight days after the tragedy, are just beginning to realize what the rest of America knew by last Tuesday: they are fading into history.
LOL!!!

Keep serving slow pitches, Maggie will keep hitting them out of the park, Neo.

Are you going to be like bigreb, when he loses? He dances around screaming "I struck him out" as if he were a pitcher whose opponent smacked the ball into the center field bleachers.

The great majority of America is looking at the far righ with horror. Check the polls on Palin.
LOL

Too funny.

The "Three Stooges" line up

Speaking of funny....Hope & Change-
just not the kind you were hoping for...
:eusa_whistle:

Even Al Sharpton Caller Disgusted by Liberal Establishment's Attempts to Blame Sarah Palin for Tucson Shootings

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatBSsYG_to&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
So many things to touch on after 32 pages and 474 posts but I'll limit myself to 2.

RIP t-shirts with slogans are quite common for many Americans, even if not in your neck of the woods. Consider them the equivalent of prayer cards, mementos of the memorial. And a bit of cheap advertising for the University.

Img17327_RIP_Shirt_1.jpg

As for the hoopla, this is my all-time favorite memorial. Draw your own conclusions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHk9WC7fnQ

Don't know how to embed the vids yet.

But they weren't Rest In Peace t-shirts. The t-shirts were covered with an Organizing for America slogan.

That sounds good - but is completely disconnected from reality.

The facts are, Together We Thrive is an Organizing For America slogan and is not appropriate for a memorial service supposedly in honor of six dead.

Because you say so, body, you goofy apologist? Get real, bodie. Comments like yours and Neo's merely reinforce the far right has lost contact with real America.

You don't even know what paranoid means, so how can I attempt to respond to your attempted comparisons? You really should already know the simple answers, which adds even more to my presumption that you really don't have a very wide range to your thought process.
Definition of Paranoid: see Maggie's post above That's strange most readers would think you can't respond because you don't have an answer
:eusa_angel:

Respond to WHAT? Affirmative action in basketball? Don't you just have to be good at the game AND TALL???? And Air America couldn't survive once News Corps bought all the airwaves from Clear Channel.

Neo's statement is simply loony, MaggieMae.

Definition of Paranoid: see Maggie's post above That's strange most readers would think you can't respond because you don't have an answer

Respond to WHAT? Affirmative action in basketball? Don't you just have to be good at the game AND TALL???? And Air America couldn't survive once News Corps bought all the airwaves from Clear Channel.

Jake

people often mock things they can't understand

On no the "homo" accusation .... Is that suppose to intimidate me ? Try again! How old did you claim to be ? What's next, I 'm a Nazi?
I implied a Jake had a "man-crush" which is something different

Do you have a problem with homosexuals? Why do you think using it would be some kind of insult? Of course, it is still interesting how you knew about the "man-crush" thing and you were not involved.....

Why is it the far right latents make same sex innuendos then deny they are doing it?

Neo, whatever you call me means nothing at all.

If you think it does, well, . . . Don't deny what you are doing, and you are still not up to Revere's standard of smarminess.

The facts are, Together We Thrive is an Organizing For America slogan and is not appropriate for a memorial service supposedly in honor of six dead.

Because you say so, body, you goofy apologist? Get real, bodie. Comments like yours and Neo's merely reinforce the far right has lost contact with real America.

Lost contact,,,

you mean like the Left insisting on trying to connect these horrible events with the right and the polls show the majority of Americans don't buy it

The pot calling the kettle black. Kindergarten level name calling (rightwingloons) isn't petty and hateful?

You are a sock puppet for who? Incredible hypocrisy on your part to call out what the far right does as a matter of habit.

LOL!!!
Keep serving slow pitches, Maggie will keep hitting them out of the park, Neo. Are you going to be like bigreb, when he loses? He dances around screaming "I struck him out" as if he were a pitcher whose opponent smacked the ball into the center field bleachers. The great majority of America is looking at the far right with horror. Check the polls on Palin.
LOL :lol: Too funny.
The "Three Stooges" line up Speaking of funny....Hope & Change- just not the kind you were hoping for...

Speaking of the far right Thinky Changy stuff, how did that lame duck session work for ya and the Tea Party and GOP back off decreasing the deficit and debt limits?

On no the "homo" accusation .... Is that suppose to intimidate me ? Try again! How old did you claim to be ? What's next, I 'm a Nazi?

Do you have a problem with homosexuals? Why do you think using it would be some kind of insult? Of course, it is still interesting how you knew about the "man-crush" thing and you were not involved.....

Why is it the far right latents make same sex innuendos then deny they are doing it?

If you think it does, well, . . . Don't deny what you are doing, and you are still not up to Revere's standard of smarminess.

I'm not denying at at all- I accused you a having a "man-crush" since you tend to follow me around and post to my wall.

You can deny all you want Jake- but it is pretty obvious

Though it is curious that your "independent" friend thinks that using the term is somehow an insult- not very liberal of them.....

I am honored in way that you have a crush on me just like you do with Papa Obama

If it gets too steamy for you then I am sure you can "call in " Magie to help you.
Honestly Jake, you need some smarter friends

Last edited:
Jake people often mock things they can't understand
Indeed you do, Neo. Thank for pointing that out. Self realization is the first step to healing.

Lost contact,,,

you mean like the Left insisting on trying to connect these horrible events with the right and the polls show the majority of Americans don't buy it

I am glad you are following your President who clearly pointed out that was not the case with these horrible events.

LOL!!!
LOL :lol: Too funny.
The "Three Stooges" line up Speaking of funny....Hope & Change- just not the kind you were hoping for...

Speaking of the far right Thinky Changy stuff, how did that lame duck session work for ya and the Tea Party and GOP back off decreasing the deficit and debt limits?

You mean the one that forced Papa Obama to keep Bush tax levels in place

Just great

oh maggie where are you

I'm not denying at at all- I accused you a having a "man-crush" since you tend to follow me around and post to my wall. You can deny all you want Jake- but it is pretty obvious
Though it is curious that your "independent" friend thinks that using the term is somehow an insult- not very liberal of them..... I am honored in way that you have a crush on me just like you do with Papa Obama :eusa_whistle: If it gets too steamy for you then I am sure you can "call in " Magie to help you. Honestly Jake, you need some smarter friends

Neo, Neo, Neo. Sigh. Now you are being very juvenile. I am simply calling out your foolishness, and I will continue to do so.

Your posting merely reveals you are screaming "I struck him out" as the homerun ball lands in the centerfield bleachers.

Keep pitching. :lol:

You mean the one that forced Papa Obama to keep Bush tax levels in place Just great oh maggie where are you :lol:

The one where Obama got his middle and lower class tax breaks, repeal of DADT, START, first responder benefits. . . yes, that one.

Lost contact,,,

I am glad you are following your President who clearly pointed out that was not the case with these horrible events.

Too bad he waited all those days before saying anything and allowed the Left and the MSM to do such damage to our political debate

Strange, with the FT Hood shootings, he came out right away and told us not to blame innocents

Funny how that works

Where is Maggie? Since it takes two of you to counter me, I thought she be here by now

Of course, maybe she just needs to hold your hand
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back