't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently BLM leaders accuse the CIA or whomever of planting fireworks in poor communities as a psychological warfare tactic. Perhaps it's more likely because you knuckleheads shut down law reinforcement and they CAN'T enforce the laws anymore? Is that even remotely possible?

Are you on mind altering drugs?

Recently BLM leaders accuse the CIA or whomever of planting fireworks in poor communities as a psychological warfare tactic. Perhaps it's more likely because you knuckleheads shut down law reinforcement and they CAN'T enforce the laws anymore? Is that even remotely possible?
Did something happen to your title?
No, I meant to call it 't.
Okay, just curious, why didn't you fix it?

Thanks. I posted a thread about the plague of illegal fireworks going off nationwide a few nights back. There's no arguing, from a soldier's perspective, that this nationwide scourge IS a coordinated series of events. I live about twenty miles north of Baltimore in a rural Maryland country. For weeks on end now someone has been setting off industrial grade fireworks all over our small community, which is just outside the gates of a military installation. Drives me and my wife and our dog nuts and is wholly flinch inducing for myself. Further, citizen calls to police down in Baltimore to report constant nightly fireworks are up hundreds of percent from this same time last year. Baltimore police as well as our local departments are doing little to nothing about it.

Something IS up, something coordinated is going down. Some have said it's preparation for mass Antifa domestic terrorist attacks on July 4th. Whatever it is, the constant barrage of flashes and sound overhead are terrorism in their own right. Finally, it seems impossible to get honest answers on the matter as most left leaning news outlets are either celebrating these illegal fireworks displays or they seem to be overtly covering up for whoever is responsible. Very frustrating.
Yes, something is up. It's called June. Summer and barbecues and backyard graduation parties and just people enjoying a warm night under the stars. We're all bored out of our brains. They must be spending their stimulus checks on them--fireworks like that are expensive and I googled it and it's happening everywhere. In Syracuse they say complaints are up 300%. This year hasn't been too bad here yet because they closed the fireworks store in town, but next week Fourth of July will start being celebrated.

Thanks. I posted a thread about the plague of illegal fireworks going off nationwide a few nights back. There's no arguing, from a soldier's perspective, that this nationwide scourge IS a coordinated series of events. I live about twenty miles north of Baltimore in a rural Maryland country. For weeks on end now someone has been setting off industrial grade fireworks all over our small community, which is just outside the gates of a military installation. Drives me and my wife and our dog nuts and is wholly flinch inducing for myself. Further, citizen calls to police down in Baltimore to report constant nightly fireworks are up hundreds of percent from this same time last year. Baltimore police as well as our local departments are doing little to nothing about it.

Something IS up, something coordinated is going down. Some have said it's preparation for mass Antifa domestic terrorist attacks on July 4th. Whatever it is, the constant barrage of flashes and sound overhead are terrorism in their own right. Finally, it seems impossible to get honest answers on the matter as most left leaning news outlets are either celebrating these illegal fireworks displays or they seem to be overtly covering up for whoever is responsible. Very frustrating.
Yes, something is up. It's called June. Summer and barbecues and backyard graduation parties and just people enjoying a warm night under the stars. We're all bored out of our brains. They must be spending their stimulus checks on them--fireworks like that are expensive and I googled it and it's happening everywhere. In Syracuse they say complaints are up 300%. This year hasn't been too bad here yet because they closed the fireworks store in town, but next week Fourth of July will start being celebrated.
Hmm..Syracuse..home of the "Snappys" and Gennessee. :aargh:

What's a "Snappy" OldLady ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back