Taco Bell makes the right call

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Armed Taco Bell workers shoot, kill robbery suspect

I do love happy endings in such stories.

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

More often than not, when I hear similar stories the corporate stooges fire the legal carriers in order to avoid the harassment that follows from bed wetting libturds who would prefer the 5 employees were murdered and that the assailants got away. This story did not end that way. It appears Taco Bell supports armed resistance to violent sociopaths.

I'm going out of my way to get a Burrito Supreme this week.

taco_bell_dog.jpg

I don't have a problem with this.
What they did might land them in jail, not sure...if they were not carrying weapons I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.
Interesting how this will play out.

What they did might land them in jail, not sure...if they were not carrying weapons I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.
No criminal lover, it was their life they were defending.

If you were capable of reading a post eithout frothing at the mouth you might have noticed I said I don't have a problem with what they did and then went on to say they may get into trouble for it.

If you were capable of reading a post eithout frothing at the mouth you might have noticed I said I don't have a problem with what they did and then went on to say they may get into trouble for it.
Oh, I read it clearly, all about the part where they weren't defending their homes and might end up in jail. Indeed. Typical lib loon statement.

That Taco Bell won't be robbed again, any time soon. And, at least one punk won't be robbing anyone again.

Oh, I read it clearly, all about the part where they weren't defending their homes and might end up in jail. Indeed. Typical lib loon statement.
And again you prove you can't read.

Oh as stated, I read it all. including the part where he wasn't defending his home blah blah blah....might go to jail....

The country needs to strengthened castle laws/stand your ground laws...

The country needs to strengthened castle laws/stand your ground laws...

That only works at White Castle! Heyyyoooo!

Good for the taco guys . I bet they'll be fired . I'm sure t bell has a policy against packing heat.

I read a story in the paper of a two year old who shot himslef dead , then his dad shot himself out of guilt .

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

More often than not, when I hear similar stories the corporate stooges fire the legal carriers in order to avoid the harassment that follows from bed wetting libturds who would prefer the 5 employees were murdered and that the assailants got away. This story did not end that way. It appears Taco Bell supports armed resistance to violent sociopaths.

Those armed robbers got the surprise of their lives didn't they! Three of the five were armed! Good for them! And, good shooting!

Think I'll go get a 12 pack this weekend.

good for them.

My State's law extend the right to protect yourself to your occupied vehicle and "place of business". Whether or not that place of business part means only a business you own or extends to include where you work if for someone else isn't clear. I suspect it would be up to a jury to decide. However, in my State, there is a high level of support for being able to protect one's life from a piece of shit like the Taco Bell robbers. I know that should I serve on a jury where such a thing happened, the vote would be not guilty for those who were working. An I don't give a shit about the criminals trying to rob the place would be my thought process.

Oh as stated, I read it all. including the part where he wasn't defending his home blah blah blah....might go to jail....

I took his post differently.

There are some bed wetting sociopath DA's in libturd cities like Cleveland where decent law abiding people should EXPECT to be prosecuted no matter how justified they were because moonbats have no concern for law or public safety. They have their agenda first, and that includes making life hell for people who defend themselves with guns, especially cops.

Forum List

Back