Taco Bell makes the right call

That only works at White Castle! Heyyyoooo!

Good for the taco guys . I bet they'll be fired . I'm sure t bell has a policy against packing heat.

I read a story in the paper of a two year old who shot himslef dead , then his dad shot himself out of guilt .

Too bad you were not a subject of the story.

Democrats = Criminals
Con-servatives = Liars.

This is fun! :clap:

The problem with what you say is that you think because you call it a lie it is one.

This is fun,.
Thank you for so quickly proving my point about con-servatives.

This sure is fun....:clap:

Thank you for proving my point about you.
Con-servatives copy text from their betters.....:clap:

Democrats = Criminals
Con-servatives = Liars.

This is fun! :clap:

The problem with what you say is that you think because you call it a lie it is one.

This is fun,.
Thank you for so quickly proving my point about con-servatives.

This sure is fun....:clap:

Thank you for proving my point about you.
Con-servatives copy text from their betters.....:clap:

Conservatives like me identify those like you that are their inferiors.

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're not too good at that analogy stuff are you! Three repubs, vs two other repubs. Repubs win!

So which is it? Gun owners are conservative or not ?

I'm a liberal Democrat and probably have more guns than all of my repub neighbors. Gun owners are PEOPLE. They are not political party's, silly boy.

WHy are you lecturing me?

You are so stupid you should listen to every lecture you can, so you do not remain in your current perpetual state of ignorance.

I'm a liberal Democrat and probably have more guns than all of my repub neighbors. Gun owners are PEOPLE. They are not political party's, silly boy.

:bsflag:
If you're a liberal democrat I'm Andrew Jackson...

Jefferson maybe, not Jackson though. And yes, I am pro gay marriage, pro abortion, pro pretty much everything a con hates. However, I am also pro many things that cons are pro for as well. I am all about the Rights of the individual to do what they want. I am not a globalist, nor am I an authoritarian. Those are progressive ideals and progs are scum.

Jefferson maybe, not Jackson though. And yes, I am pro gay marriage, pro abortion, pro pretty much everything a con hates. However, I am also pro many things that cons are pro for as well. I am all about the Rights of the individual to do what they want. I am not a globalist, nor am I an authoritarian. Those are progressive ideals and progs are scum.

You say progs are scum yet you claim to espouse the very ideas that progs take credit for having put in place.

You say progs are scum yet you claim to espouse the very ideas that progs take credit for having put in place.

Nope. Progs are authoritarian in nature. And they are globalists. I'm neither of those things. I am pro abortion for one simple reason, the government that says you can't have an abortion, has also given itself the power to say you must have an abortion. What does it matter to you, and how are you harmed if a man marries a man, or a woman marries a woman?

How are you harmed if people use drugs in the privacy of their own homes?

Tell me. I'm all ears.

I can't get over that not one but three employees fired upon the robbers.

If I ever get back there and stop into the place I'll have to remember that if they tell me they're out of hot sauce and only have mild, don't put up a fuss! Or probably best I head down the road just a wee bit to Bearden's in Rocky River.

Nope. Progs are authoritarian in nature. And they are globalists. I'm neither of those things. I am pro abortion for one simple reason, the government that says you can't have an abortion, has also given itself the power to say you must have an abortion. What does it matter to you, and how are you harmed if a man marries a man, or a woman marries a woman?

How are you harmed if people use drugs in the privacy of their own homes?

Tell me. I'm all ears.

Doesn't that make you a libertarian?

I don't have a problem with this.
What they did might land them in jail, not sure...if they were not carrying weapons I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.
Interesting how this will play out.
No criminal lover, it was their life they were defending.
If you were capable of reading a post eithout frothing at the mouth you might have noticed I said I don't have a problem with what they did and then went on to say they may get into trouble for it.
Oh, I read it clearly, all about the part where they weren't defending their homes and might end up in jail. Indeed. Typical lib loon statement.
Actually, it was an analysis of the possible legal jeopardy these employees may have to face. Struck Me as a straight forward neutral statement.

What they did might land them in jail, not sure...if they were not carrying weapons I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.
If you were capable of reading a post eithout frothing at the mouth you might have noticed I said I don't have a problem with what they did and then went on to say they may get into trouble for it.
Oh, I read it clearly, all about the part where they weren't defending their homes and might end up in jail. Indeed. Typical lib loon statement.
Actually, it was an analysis of the possible legal jeopardy these employees may have to face. Struck Me as a straight forward neutral statement.
All but this....

I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.

They were defending their lives. Some of you never having been in those situations don't have an understanding of how dangerous it is.

All but this....

I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.

They were defending their lives. Some of you never having been in those situations don't have an understanding of how dangerous it is.
I understand it perfectly well. As I said, it was an analysis of the possible legal jeopardy they may face. This isn't about what YOU, HE, or I think is right or wrong, but whether or not a DA in that area will see this as possibly a criminal act.

Have a nice night.

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're not too good at that analogy stuff are you! Three repubs, vs two other repubs. Repubs win!

What makes you think they owned those guns legally?

Isn't that the big question ? Where did the robbers get the gun?

I'm not against gun ownership . I'm against loose gun law states that make it easy for criminals to get guns .

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

What makes you think they owned those guns legally?

Isn't that the big question ? Where did the robbers get the gun?

I'm not against gun ownership . I'm against loose gun law states that make it easy for criminals to get guns .

That's funny, countries where it is impossible for the law abiding to get guns seem to allow the criminals to get them anyway. Oh....wait. It is against the law for them to have them too, but they get them anyway because criminals ignore laws.

I wonder if that's why they call them "criminals"?

Forum List

Back