Taco Bell makes the right call

I don't have a problem with this.
What they did might land them in jail, not sure...if they were not carrying weapons I don't think this could constitute as self defense. As well as it was not their home they were defending.
Interesting how this will play out.

it was a good shoot

Police say a preliminary investigation indicates that three Taco Bell employees, all armed, shot at the two suspects after they came into the restaurant wearing masks and ordered the employees to the ground at gunpoint.

Taco Bell employees shoot, kill armed robbery suspect

Robber wh a gun is easy . No one is going to give you crap unless you shoot the guy in the back or somthing .

I'm guessing that as a business , the bell probably doesn't want their guys packing heat .

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're not too good at that analogy stuff are you! Three repubs, vs two other repubs. Repubs win!

So which is it? Gun owners are conservative or not ?

I'm a liberal Democrat and probably have more guns than all of my repub neighbors. Gun owners are PEOPLE. They are not political party's, silly boy.

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're not too good at that analogy stuff are you! Three repubs, vs two other repubs. Repubs win!

I'm a liberal Democrat and probably have more guns than all of my repub neighbors. Gun owners are PEOPLE. They are not political party's, silly boy.

WHy are you lecturing me?

Robber wh a gun is easy . No one is going to give you crap unless you shoot the guy in the back or somthing .

I'm guessing that as a business , the bell probably doesn't want their guys packing heat .

I wouldn't give a shit if they had shot him in the back. That the criminal came in with the intention of committing a crime then runs like a pussy when confronted is his problem. Not guilty.

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

I can tell I'm not your neighbor. I can also tell you're a Liberal Democrat by the use of "probably".

While gun owners are people not parties, you are definitely the exception as a Liberal Democrat that owns guns.

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

I can tell I'm not your neighbor. I can also tell you're a Liberal Democrat by the use of "probably".

While gun owners are people not parties, you are definitely the exception as a Liberal Democrat that owns guns.

Funny . I didn't start the "x is a con/dem" argument but y'all seem to give me the "that can be anyone" lecture .

Why is that?

Everyone who robs at gunpoint should be shot in the face and left in the street.

Fuck em.

God Bless this guy for this taxpayer money saving shot.

Now we don't have to pay $50,000 or whatever per year to keep him in prison...he will now be worm shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to combine this Taco Bell worker and Hillary Clinton's crimes somehow.

Maybe Seth Rich would still be breathing

Everyone who robs at gunloint should be shot in the face and left in the street.

Fuck em.

God Bless this guy for this taxpayer money saving shot.

Now we don't have to pay $50,000 or whatever per year to keep him in prison...he will now be worm shit.
Weren't there two robbers? If so, it's a shame the 2nd one didn't get the fate as the 1st one.

Armed Taco Bell workers shoot, kill robbery suspect

I do love happy endings in such stories.

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

More often than not, when I hear similar stories the corporate stooges fire the legal carriers in order to avoid the harassment that follows from bed wetting libturds who would prefer the 5 employees were murdered and that the assailants got away. This story did not end that way. It appears Taco Bell supports armed resistance to violent sociopaths.

I'm going out of my way to get a Burrito Supreme this week.

A girlfriend of mine was killed in a similar robbery in 1996 at a KFC where she worked. She was on her knees in the office and complying with the groid's order to open the floor safe when she was shot point blank in the back of the head execution style.

She was only 18 years old and everyone who knew her loved her. The groid snuffed out her life.

Trial for 1995 murder under way: Partner in 1996 KFC slaying accused in CrabHouse death

Democrats = Criminals

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

Nope. Most of my liberal Democrat friends own guns. We believe in the freedom to do what you wish so long as you harm no one else. This is the "Drive by Shooting Range" we set up at Burning Man way back in 1994.

LOTS of liberal Democrats are artists and we all enjoyed the fun times at the range!

car-hunt-chase.jpg

Armed Taco Bell workers shoot, kill robbery suspect

I do love happy endings in such stories.

Investigators say five Taco Bell employees were in the store when the suspects came in wearing masks and ordered them to get on the ground. Three of the employees opened fire, striking the suspect.

More often than not, when I hear similar stories the corporate stooges fire the legal carriers in order to avoid the harassment that follows from bed wetting libturds who would prefer the 5 employees were murdered and that the assailants got away. This story did not end that way. It appears Taco Bell supports armed resistance to violent sociopaths.

I'm going out of my way to get a Burrito Supreme this week.

A girlfriend of mine was killed in a similar robbery in 1996 at a KFC where she worked. She was on her knees in the office and complying with the groid's order to open the floor safe when she was shot point blank in the back of the head execution style.

She was only 18 years old and everyone who knew her loved her. The groid snuffed out her life.

Trial for 1995 murder under way: Partner in 1996 KFC slaying accused in CrabHouse death

I'm sorry for your loss.

I know a few people who are "liberal", just not fucking retards like you.

Some are tolerant of guns, a couple are gun owners for the same reason most people are. Self preservation and exersizing your rights transcends politics and ignores regressive idiocy.

No criminal lover, it was their life they were defending.
If you were capable of reading a post eithout frothing at the mouth you might have noticed I said I don't have a problem with what they did and then went on to say they may get into trouble for it.
Oh, I read it clearly, all about the part where they weren't defending their homes and might end up in jail. Indeed. Typical lib loon statement.
And again you prove you can't read.
The country needs to strengthened castle laws/stand your ground laws...

That only works at White Castle! Heyyyoooo!

Good for the taco guys . I bet they'll be fired . I'm sure t bell has a policy against packing heat.

I read a story in the paper of a two year old who shot himslef dead , then his dad shot himself out of guilt .
Shit happens, it's not the firearms fault… Sorry to disappoint you

The robber had a gun.

Guns = republicans .

Nope. Most of my liberal Democrat friends own guns. We believe in the freedom to do what you wish so long as you harm no one else. This is the "Drive by Shooting Range" we set up at Burning Man way back in 1994.

LOTS of liberal Democrats are artists and we all enjoyed the fun times at the range!

car-hunt-chase.jpg

Sorry, but your experience is your experience. The few Liberal friends I have don't own any, don't want any, and cringe when they find out just how many I have.

Forum List

Back