Taiwanese news report about Oregon "militia"

Spokane County sheriff criticizes Burns occupiers

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) – The sheriff of Washington’s Spokane County is continuing his criticism of an armed protest at an Oregon wildlife refuge.
Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich says the standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon, shows the danger of a growing segment of the population intent on using misinformation to turn others against the government.

The Spokesman-Review reports that Knezovich on Monday said the occupiers seek to overthrow the county and federal governments.

Knezovich says he has spoken with Harney County Sheriff David Ward about the situation at the refuge.

Knezovich says sympathizers have taken to social media to warp the narrative surrounding the protest and accused mainstream media of doing little to combat the falsehoods.

WATCH: Oregon militants sit silently as furious residents shame them for ruining their community

Frustration and tension in Harney County, Oregon, over the continuing occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge was palpable at a Tuesday night meeting.
well I don't believe that is totally accurate, but hey you go where you need to go to make a point even if it isn't correct.

They've got it on video, ding dong. All you have to do is click on the link.

so when the next riot hits, I can dig up insults from another country and you will support it.
Of course. Rioting is illegal and that's why so many were arrested.

Do you support the Bundy bird refuge takeover?

It's civil disobedience. I thought Libs supported civil disobedience.

Not when it's non-liberals being disobedient. They now demand law and order.
You dumb fuck, civil disobediance does not involve guns,.

Oregon-Standoff-via-Mark-Williams.jpg
Self portrait is funny.

so when the next riot hits, I can dig up insults from another country and you will support it.

Just violence and looting right asshole?

I actually have no idea what's going on, the only thing I do know is to not believe the media is going to tell me the truth.

When the media calls them terrorist for taking over an empty building but won't say the same of people sawing off the heads of christians...

I actually have no idea what's going on, the only thing I do know is to not believe the media is going to tell me the truth.

When the media calls them terrorist for taking over an empty building but won't say the same of people sawing off the heads of christians...

Perhaps some red wine will add a little body to that weak sauce. lol

So you are denying that your media refuses to call actual terrorist what they are?

let me know when these guys blow up a building with innocent people in it, until then, you bore me

So you are denying that your media refuses to call actual terrorist what they are?

let me know when these guys blow up a building with innocent people in it, until then, you bore me

My media!? Too funny.

I love that this video has your PC pussy all puffy.

My media!? Too funny.

pc?

all puffy?

you have delusions of nearly average.

My only thing about his vid is leftist care so deeply what other countries think of us. It helps them to confirm that hating America is ok, b/c other countries and people hate America.

What they are doing IS NOT civil disobedience. Civil disobedience is when protesters invite arrest and are will to pay the consequences of breaking the law. The Bundy terrorists have vowed violence if law enforcement tries to arrest them. That is a key factor of differentiating them as terrorist instead of practitioners of civil disobedience.

My media!? Too funny.

pc?

all puffy?

you have delusions of nearly average.

My only thing about his vid is leftist care so deeply what other countries think of us. It helps them to confirm that hating America is ok, b/c other countries and people hate America.

:crybaby:

I just thought the video was funny, that's all. Perhaps instead of being a whiny little bitch you learn to lighten up a bit. :thup:

Last edited:

That was not an empty building and you should know that by now. "They", plural, include irreplaceable historical buildings filled with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of artifacts in the museum and equipment in the garage and yard, staff residences, storage buildings and other maintenance buildings.

True, you guys would know. Usually you guys use, rocks, bottles, feces, fire, etc., but usually not guns.

True, you guys would know. Usually you guys use, rocks, bottles, feces, fire, etc., but usually not guns.
What do you mean by "you guys"? Do you have knowledge that a poster here has participated in a riot on done the things you are accusing people here of doing, or are you just one of those rw liars that make stuff up?
Provide evidence or wear the "liar" mantel.

WATCH: Oregon militants sit silently as furious residents shame them for ruining their community

Frustration and tension in Harney County, Oregon, over the continuing occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge was palpable at a Tuesday night meeting.
well I don't believe that is totally accurate, but hey you go where you need to go to make a point even if it isn't correct.

They've got it on video, ding dong. All you have to do is click on the link.
They also have a bigger response against the government and the way the Hammond's were treated by the government. So, again so?

What they are doing IS NOT civil disobedience. Civil disobedience is when protesters invite arrest and are will to pay the consequences of breaking the law. The Bundy terrorists have vowed violence if law enforcement tries to arrest them. That is a key factor of differentiating them as terrorist instead of practitioners of civil disobedience.
Yeah ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago.

BTW don't worry about the downtown Chicago shoppers threatened by protesters during Christmas because you hate facts

Last edited:

That was not an empty building and you should know that by now. "They", plural, include irreplaceable historical buildings filled with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of artifacts in the museum and equipment in the garage and yard, staff residences, storage buildings and other maintenance buildings.
But no humans right? So did not inconvenience anyone. Hmmm empty

What do you mean by "you guys"? Do you have knowledge that a poster here has participated in a riot on done the things you are accusing people here of doing, or are you just one of those rw liars that make stuff up?
Provide evidence or wear the "liar" mantel.

Ahh come one, you guys side with the WTO rioters, Occubaggers, etc type people.

Forum List

Back