Take a wild guess what the Democrats are up to

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The last few days I noticed left news was on a heavy swing. Especially after seeing PROG news at the local today, got me to wondering what the Democrats are up to. They're actually criticizing Xiden. Yeah sure, left news is square :auiqs.jpg: Trump said pussy & Joe does what with kids he's just met? Anyway, the first to come to mind are things like "damage control", along with some fucked up devious plan as the PROG elite do, and this. Came home to see this...........

The Kosher Commie is taking the reins soon, if you think Xiden was a ride wait for it......The eyes don't lie, Harris is batshit crazy. They don't bring anything good, guess who Kamala works for.

Last edited:
Ha ha, Kamala. "liberals" are rich right. Remember 1% of democrats supported Kamala? Might be because she has the lowest of character, useless & just giggles. But at least she's black & she's a she, which are what's important.

Check out the PROG equation, it's even queer: Orange-man = Dementia for POTUS < Giggles for POTUS, so soon.

Nah, this election wasn't stolen or anything like that, look what they came up with.

Remember that poll for how soon Kamala would take over? I think those within a year nailed it. If I remember right I chose two years.

Last edited:
The last few days I noticed left news was on a heavy swing. Especially after seeing PROG news at the local today, got me to wondering what the Democrats are up to. They're actually criticizing Xiden. Yeah sure, left news is square :auiqs.jpg: Trump said pussy & Joe does what with kids he's just met? Anyway, the first to come to mind are things like "damage control", along with some fucked up devious plan as the PROG elite do, and this. Came home to see this...........

The Kosher Commie is taking the reins soon, if you think Xiden was a ride wait for it......The eyes don't lie, Harris is batshit crazy. They don't bring anything good, guess who Kamala works for.

Harris leads Trump! Lmao

Commiela Whoris didn't even lead Pete "Maternity Leave" Buttplug amongst Dimwingers, and the slut is leading Trump?

Don't think so.

Forum List

Back