Take down that fascist flag!!!!!

The American flag, as we know it, was the flag of slavery since its inception. Thee confederate flag is a symbol of resistance to big government, at least in world where not everything is defined by race.

If that flag offends anyone then fair is fair. Down it comes :)

So you won't take down the battle flag of a nation founded upon white supremacy, but will take take the flag of a group of people struggling for equal rights?

At least you're consistent in your hatred of equal rights.

stop annoying me, troll. You're too damn stupid to realize your own hypocrisy

You're too damn lazy to actually support anything you say with facts

You're ignored
He made a perfectly valid point and you react by putting him on ignore. Delicious.

No flag should be flown on government grounds save the American flag.

Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Because so far, they haven't been able to take down a single flag. All the left has done is enrich the Chinese flag sellers.

I never gave much thought about the flag but I see from my email my Confederate Don't Tread On Me flag shipped today....it will fly by the weekend. Just to piss off a liberal

If that flag offends anyone then fair is fair. Down it comes :)

So you won't take down the battle flag of a nation founded upon white supremacy, but will take take the flag of a group of people struggling for equal rights?

You're ignored
He made a perfectly valid point and you react by putting him on ignore. Delicious.

I can put you there also, makes not a lick of difference to me Ravioli

Another bigot thread from a board flamer.

Going to bawl and report me to save your dumbass again, Pokiehontas?

By the way, figure out George Wallace was indeed a democrat yet? BAHAHAHAHA You loon

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this
"DEMO BAD/ REPUB GOOD bs on this board to be kinda weird.
you aren't this ignorant. segregationists were and are conservative

You're ignored

I can put you there also, makes not a lick of difference to me Ravioli
Be my guest.

I am curious to know though why you want a traitor flag flown on public property but not a gay flag. That is about as hypocritical as it gets.

And I agree, the Gay pride flag offends many in the country so it's should be BANNED

and anyone caught displaying it should be fined or jailed

tit for tat sounds good to me

Whoever said that people should be jailed for displaying the Confederate battle jack?

Your pussy really hurts today, doesn't it?

I've heard that several large stores are dumping the Confederate Flag. So far, Walmart, Sears and eBay. I'm sure many more will follow. Good!!!!!

By the way, figure out George Wallace was indeed a democrat yet? BAHAHAHAHA You loon

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys
yes, they were. they were also conservative.

there is nothing liberal about segregation.

you LIE
try thinking for yourself

you LIE
try thinking for yourself
what an argument.

tell me, how is liberalism, which i think could best be described as a movement towards equal opportunity for all, also support segregation?

Forum List

Back