Take down that fascist flag!!!!!

Another bigot thread from a board flamer.

Going to bawl and report me to save your dumbass again, Pokiehontas?

By the way, figure out George Wallace was indeed a democrat yet? BAHAHAHAHA You loon

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this
"DEMO BAD/ REPUB GOOD bs on this board to be kinda weird.
you aren't this ignorant. segregationists were and are conservative

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys
yes, they were. they were also conservative.

there is nothing liberal about segregation.

because I am old and wise------and I have a long white beard-----I now understand that the terms "liberal" and "conservative" do not have a whole lot of meaning

A guy down the street has a flag flying that is the American flag surrounded by the christian fish symbol, on a white background. it has the words, "Christian Nation" under the fish symbol. I admit that I do find it offensive and it should be removed, but I acknowledge that there is no authority to make that happen.

By the way, figure out George Wallace was indeed a democrat yet? BAHAHAHAHA You loon

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys

because I am old and wise------and I have a long white beard-----I now understand that the terms "liberal" and "conservative" do not have a whole lot of meaning

wow, I always assumed you were a woman with your screen name:50:
:2up:

fair enough. anyhow, i'd agree with you that segregationists were democrats. and if you don't feel that the terms liberal or conservative mean anything, would you agree with me that they were conservative democrats?

A guy down the street has a flag flying that is the American flag surrounded by the christian fish symbol, on a white background. it has the words, "Christian Nation" under the fish symbol. I admit that I do find it offensive and it should be removed, but I acknowledge that there is no authority to make that happen.

Let us know when your state puts it up on the capitol grounds.

I don't think they should fly it on government property but it certainly isn't fascist or anti-christian.

It certainly is.

It is a flag of intolerance.

Yes it is. we saw that intolerance with the state of Indiana. Now again with SC. Do we need anymore proof?

I saw the queer Nazis attack Chick-Fil-A, the Little Sisters of the Poor, Hobby Lobby, and numerous bakers. Their flag has the same meaning as the Swastika - it is meant to create fear and intimidate.

I don't think they should fly it on government property but it certainly isn't fascist or anti-christian.

It certainly is.

It is a flag of intolerance.

Yes it is. we saw that intolerance with the state of Indiana. Now again with SC. Do we need anymore proof?

I saw the queer Nazis attack Chick-Fil-A, the Little Sisters of the Poor, Hobby Lobby, and numerous bakers. Their flag has the same meaning as the Swastika - it is meant to create fear and intimidate.

Yes it is. it's like BOW TO US or get squashed

What happens if you go to a baker for a gay wedding cake with a swastika design and the figurines on top holding a small confederate flag?

Another bigot thread from a board flamer.

Well, thats the best laugh I've had all day.

If you guys think the Pride flag is "fascist" and shouldn't be flown from government buildings, why don't you say so publicly?

Start a campaign over it. Go on TV and yell about it. Organize. Let everyone hear your ridiculous arguments, if you have enough confidence to believe in them.

They have a point and it goes back to everybody is offended by something.This political correctness is out of control.

TAKE DOWN THE FASCIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN GAY-PRIDE FLAG

Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives. Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

The list of misdeeds and victims resulting from an increasingly emboldened Big Gay Hate Machine continues to grow.

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will, terrorized out of businessmerely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

Take Down the Fascist Anti-Christian Gay-Pride Flag - Breitbart

Ah the poor Christian victims.......whine....whine....whine....

For decades homosexuals have passed laws against Christianity, threatening to throw those who dared live a Christian lifestyle into prison, and have passed laws making it illegal for Christians to teach in public schools, be employed by the State Department or even be kicked out of the military if found out that they are Christians.

Oh wait- sorry- that is what Christians have been doing to homosexuals for decades......

Forum List

Back