Take down that fascist flag!!!!!

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this
"DEMO BAD/ REPUB GOOD bs on this board to be kinda weird.
you aren't this ignorant. segregationists were and are conservative

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys
yes, they were. they were also conservative.

there is nothing liberal about segregation.

you LIE
try thinking for yourself
what an argument.

tell me, how is liberalism, which i think could best be described as a movement towards equal opportunity for all, also support segregation?

right----that's why the terms "right" and "left" have no real meaning. And "liberal" and "conservative" have no meaning -----
you must be a Yankee. amongst Yankees democrats are anti segregation and pro union

yes lassie-----southern segregationists were democrats (LIBS? LIBTARDS?) for more than 100 years. I was taught when I was young (and beautiful) that the reason southern segregationists were demo libtards-----was only because LINCOLN was a repub fascist pig. That is why I find this
"DEMO BAD/ REPUB GOOD bs on this board to be kinda weird.
you aren't this ignorant. segregationists were and are conservative

how old are you? way back when I was young and beautiful------and very short-----and still sucked my thumb----in the 1950s ---southern GOOD Ol' boys were all DEMOCRATS -------as they joined the lynch mobs--------really...... Things began to shift into place-----I think about during that time-----civil rights was like a slap in the face of southern good ole' boys
yes, they were. they were also conservative.

there is nothing liberal about segregation.

because I am old and wise------and I have a long white beard-----I now understand that the terms "liberal" and "conservative" do not have a whole lot of meaning

wow, I always assumed you were a woman with your screen name:50:
:2up:

I am a woman

Forum List

Back