🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take it from a Guantánamo Bay lawyer

If one views freedom and liberty as a collective right, then one misuse of it becomes the common denominator that takes it all down a notch for the rest of us George

~S~

And yet we still refuse to make the government address those they are still holding.

I get told all the time that I have to vote for the (D) candidate no matter who they are.

I will continue to ask why, when they do not represent me.

Your link:
2494.jpg

"‘Driver’s character spent five years in the bowels of the CIA documenting the abuse of prisoners, writing his 6,400 page report.’"

"When I think of music in connection with our US secret prisons, it is the kind blasted at prisoners at deafening volume, all day and night.

"One such unfortunate was my client Ahmed Rabbani, a Karachi taxi driver sold to the US for a bounty, accompanied by the false accusation that he was Hassan Ghul, a notorious Pakistani terrorist.

"That was 10 September 2002; I saw him recently on my 39th visit to Guantánamo Bay where he has been held for 17 years without charge or trial."

Is this why they hate us?
They hated us long before GITMO was turned into a prison. Maybe you recall the Twin Towers getting knocked down, followed by celebrations all across the Middle East. They are simply bad people.
They hated us long before GITMO was turned into a prison. Maybe you recall the Twin Towers getting knocked down, followed by celebrations all across the Middle East. They are simply bad people.
Generations of U$ support for the racist state of Israel was behind 911

'US support for Israel spurred 9/11'

"US support for Israel was a 'major cause' of the 9-11 attacks, according to University of Chicago Professor John Mearsheimer and Harvard Professor Stephen Walt, who appeared at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology last week to promote their book The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy. 'A critically important issue when talking about America's terrorism problem is the matter of how US support for Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians relates to what happened on September 11,' said Mearsheimer, who played the role of attack dog, while Walt set the stage."

It wasn't because of our support of Israel. Israel is one example of the problem. It's because we can not mind our own business. When we aren't getting into the middle of things we are creating problems.
t wasn't because of our support of Israel. Israel is one example of the problem. It's because we can not mind our own business. When we aren't getting into the middle of things we are creating problems.
We are exceptional in many ways and not all of them are positive, imho
6834773008_e885e32526_b-700x394.jpg

American Exceptionalism: The Gender Factor

Everyone should watch The Report.

This important film shines a light on an important story in recent history: the torture of detainees kept as forever prisoners in Gitmo

nah- too ,many worship at the alter of godvernment. Our Democrat and Republican Saints would never ignore truth, or justice, or liberty or, gasp, lie about anything-
That is why they don't want Pres.Trump in office. That the rest of them were mistreating innocents people. Making them to confess to a crime that they has not done. If Pres.Trump sends someone to go over their cases. I'll bet that he will find out many of them are innocent.

‘Majority of Gitmo prisoners innocent’

This important film shines a light on an important story in recent history: the torture of detainees kept as forever prisoners in Gitmo

nah- too ,many worship at the alter of godvernment. Our Democrat and Republican Saints would never ignore truth, or justice, or liberty or, gasp, lie about anything-
That is why they don't want Pres.Trump in office. That the rest of them were mistreating innocents people. Making them to confess to a crime that they has not done. If Pres.Trump sends someone to go over their cases. I'll bet that he will find out many of them are innocent.

So why doesn't he?

So why doesn't he?
It is because that they are using psychology on the public. By pretending that Obama is trying to handover this country to Muslim's terrorists in order to cause hysteria. And now the public are scared that Muslim are taking over. That they sees every Muslims as terrorist. And they has planted shills among those that are afraid of a takeover. That these shills add more and more fuel to the flame. And they are trying to make Pres.Trump into a deceitful liar. And so if he tries to investigate the problem. That these shills will shout out from the middle of the crowd, "Look, Pres.Trump has betrayed us all!!!". "He is trying to release the evil Muslims from Gitmo!" Obama, Hillary and the rest of the Global elites hates everybody, including Muslims. But they love making money from catastrophic events that they has been manufacturing.
It says in the Bible. That the root of evil, is all behind money. And if you searches any evil event. That at the end, that you will find out that it is all behind money.
Like when they put the slave trade in the Black market. That it started to flourished. That it was all behind money, not racism. And the Elites controlled the underground slave trade.No wonder why they are so rich.
Right now, Obama and the rest are going around saying "Boo we are going to do this and that". but they cannot do these things at all. But they love scaring the public to bring up sales.

Though the U.S. Congress outlawed the African slave trade in 1808, the domestic trade flourished, and the slave population in the U.S. nearly tripled over the next 50 years. By 1860 it had reached nearly 4 million, with more than half living in the cotton-producing states of the South. https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery

Illegal Drug Sales Flourishing on The Dark Web | The Crime Report

Forum List

Back