🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

"that intent element had been met" Again, all the other elements of Biden's crime were proven., And the reason he felt he couldn't convince a jury was because of Biden's senility.
No. He specifically said that based on the evidence he was unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that there was intent.

Based on the evidence. Not Biden’s theoretical mental competence.

WTF? Garland released it. You gotta stop watching MSDNC

With respect to his house. You should really read the transcript and not rely on scumbag Swalwell.
Correct, that it was released in full by the AG. Incorrect, that I heard anything about on TV. I was just aware, it was by DOJ rules supposed to be a confidential report, knowing it was supposed to be confidential, I erroneously assume, Hur released it.

Technically, the report from special counsel Robert Hur on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents is considered confidential under DOJ rules. Hur even labeled it as such.

No. He specifically said that based on the evidence he was unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that there intent.

Based on the evidence. Not Biden’s theoretical mental competence.
Ignorance is no excuse to the law. Dealing with classified documents in the military. But we were held to high standards. Politicians NOT SO MUCH.

Take home top secret documents and put it in a sock drawyer.. Not charged.

Biden knew exactly what he was doing when he began stealing classified documents from a SCIF in the ‘70s as a Senator.

How does the party of shit skirt around this issue? As a senator or VP, Briben was NEVER, EVER, EVER permitted to possess classified material outside of a SCIF. That's a felony.

I get it, he's too fucking stupid to pull his pants down before he shits now, but was he always that way? That's a legitimate question. If he was somewhat functional 50 years ago, when he began stealing classified documents, he should be prosecuted based on his state of mind while committing the crimes.

biden criminals classified docs.jpg

Ignorance is no excuse to the law. Dealing with classified documents in the military. But we were held to high standards. Politicians NOT SO MUCH.

Take home top secret documents and put it in a sock drawyer.. Not charged.

Actually “intent” is what makes it a crime vs. just breaking rules and regulations. Certainly the military is a whole lot more disciplined about it, but then, they are about everything right?

No. He specifically said that based on the evidence he was unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that there was intent.
Because he though jurors would feel Biden's dementia would provide them with reasonable doubt wrt his intent.

Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

You doing back strokes for Biden. Classified, top secret docs in his home, office, everywhere and YOU DONT CARE.
I care the same way as I did about Pence who was also determined not to have intentionally retained documents. It is reckless and all of this should be a wake up call on how careless we’ve gotten in that regard. That doesn’t make it criminal however. On the other hand, if Biden had withheld the documents, tried to keep them or prevented a search of his properties I would feel different, but he didn’t. He reported it when they were found, and allowed unfettered access to his properties.

How about you? Any back strokes for Trump?

Actually “intent” is what makes it a crime vs. just breaking rules and regulations. Certainly the military is a whole lot more disciplined about it, but then, they are about everything right?
BS. I remember a story of a guy who transfered in the military. He accidentally had a classified document when he packed at his office. When he got to the next duty station he found it.

Being honest he reported it to fix it. They COURT MARTIALLED HIS ASS. No intent.

He should have just burned it.

Because he though jurors would feel Biden's dementia would provide them with reasonable doubt wrt his intent.
He specifically said “based on the evidence”. What you are stating has to do with perceptions, not evidence. He would not have used the term otherwise, he is a lawyer after all.

Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.
Again, that isn’t addressing the evidence, just what he thinks the jury would perceive. Of course he also stated that Biden had a photographic memory too didn’t he?

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

#2.

Biden is faking it, same as his role model here:

I care the same way as I did about Pence who was also determined not to have intentionally retained documents. It is reckless and all of this should be a wake up call on how careless we’ve gotten in that regard. That doesn’t make it criminal however. On the other hand, if Biden had withheld the documents, tried to keep them or prevented a search of his properties I would feel different, but he didn’t. He reported it when they were found, and allowed unfettered access to his properties.

How about you? Any back strokes for Trump?
His stuff was locked up in a safe. Memoirs for a Presudential library like almost every President before him.

Not in his closet.

He didnt have a server in his bathroom either.

Bottom line Peons get fragged for simple mistakes while politicians are never held accountable

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

That's my choice and I'll back that up with never voting for anybody that as a private citizen exhibited such carelessness with classified documents.

BS. I remember a story of a guy who transfered in the military. He accidentally had a classified document when he packed at his office. When he got to the next duty station he found it.

Being honest he reported it to fix it. They COURT MARTIALLED HIS ASS. No intent.

He should have just burned it.
It isn’t BS, it is the military. They have their own rules which have nothing to do with criminal statutes. This isn’t the military.

His stuff was locked up in a safe. Memoirs for a Presudential library like almost every President before him.

Not in his closet.

He didnt have a server in his bathroom either.

Bottom line Peons get fragged for simple mistakes while politicians are never held accountable
Mmmh…wait….Trump had boxes of documents in his bathroom, in a closet, strewn about his office in Maralago and other locations. No safe.

But you are right, the rich and powerful get away with it.

It isn’t BS, it is the military. They have their own rules which have nothing to do with criminal statutes. This isn’t the military.
No shit. Peons to corrupt politicians. Not held to standards at all

Forum List

Back