🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taliban Christian GOP loon: "wives must submit to husbands

This Neanderthal is running for Congress in North Carolina. Why is the south still ailing?

GOP candidate preaches that wives should 'submit' to husbands
Taliban? You wonder why you fucking loons aren’t taken seriously. What a dumb fuck you are. This guy is wrong and you are a pathetic prick as well.

Needs to be reported and I'm glad the OP reported how gross some GOP men are.
What’s funny is you are so wrapped up in gop vs Democrats you can’t recognize that there are some Baptist Democrats that believe the same thing. I know that doesn’t support your narrative because you are simple.

This Neanderthal is running for Congress in North Carolina. Why is the south still ailing?

Taliban? You wonder why you fucking loons aren’t taken seriously. What a dumb fuck you are. This guy is wrong and you are a pathetic prick as well.

Gross liberals are out here too penny. But you can’t be honest. This is not the taliban. If you agree with the op then you are as stupid as the author.

I know there are gross liberals out there as well, but I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State. I also know that the southern states can be like this, the have populations that are very late bloomers to civil rights thinking.

Gross liberals are out here too penny. But you can’t be honest. This is not the taliban. If you agree with the op then you are as stupid as the author.

I know there are gross liberals out there as well, but I believe strongly in the Separation of Church and State. I also know that the southern states can be like this, the have populations that are very late bloomers to civil rights thinking.
I think the concept is wrong. However he said it in a church. After all he is a minister of that certain faith. Isn’t Al Sharpton a reverend? Isn’t Jesse? Did they say things in church? Should they be held to the same standard. The op calling this guy the taliban is pathetic. He/she is irresponsible and pathetic.

Most of the Liberal husbands I know or have met submit to their fat, hairy wives.
And here’s another of the cornerstones of conservative/reactionaryism: the red herring fallacy, used by rightwing cowards who can’t defend their failed, wrongheaded position on the issues.

The thread’s about a ridiculous Republican, not ‘liberals.’
The Thread is one piece of trash complaining that someone else is trash.

Forum List

Back