🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taliban Christian GOP loon: "wives must submit to husbands

This Neanderthal is running for Congress in North Carolina. Why is the south still ailing?

GOP candidate preaches that wives should 'submit' to husbands

Radical militant feminism is 95% responsible for the amoral frontier the Left has forced American culture out onto; the plains of perversion most everyone seems to worship these days. You should see the toilet paper and scotch tape DNC Titanic the Left has built for themselves to sail away on and into victory. At the very least try not to play with matches while aboard, and keep vigilant for icebergs on the horizon. The last one you hit is spelled T-R-U-M-P.

Last edited:
Took a whole century , a bit longer , for women to be able to vote in this country and who do you think worked the factories during WWII.

He was speaking in his church not submitting bills to congress. This is why the left can't be trusted when they tell Christians to keep their religion in the church. The left will follow you and sit next to your right in the pew and tell you what is permitted to believe.

With an attitude like his, he should not be in congress, but the NC can have him for a governor. The Carolinas are backwards anyway.

Most of the Liberal husbands I know or have met submit to their fat, hairy wives.
Every time I see this poster posting and look at and consider his name I do this...

tenor.gif

#FUNNYGUY
I see your brain cannot process the fact that I despise both parties...Progressives and neo-Cons can both burn in hell.
Hell wouldn’t be so bad. The party would probably be great except no ice for the drinks!

One of the cornerstones of liberal/progressivism is the castration of what they call 'toxic masculinity'. Lol, I call it red blooded masculinity. Our Nation (and I personally :) ) will rue the day that we cease to have assertive, ambitious men with unapologetic convictions abounding in this Nation.

So you agree with the GOP running for gov.??
Yes, I agree with him running for gov... absolutely

First off, his assertions are contextually specific and only apply to those who willingly follow a specific faith. He is not espousing this notion from the bully pulpit of political office. That Biblical text, of wives submitting, goes hand in hand with husbands loving their wives as Christ loves the church. It's not a carte' blanche' assertion espousing submission and must be balanced by the synergy of (contingent upon) what the 'husband' must do in honoring his wife and his submission before God. (I'm paraphrasing here from back in my HS boarding school days when I took a religion course) But I'm not mistaken... use your google box, I know it's somewhere in Ephesians...

One of the cornerstones of liberal/progressivism is the castration of what they call 'toxic masculinity'. Lol, I call it red blooded masculinity. Our Nation (and I personally :) ) will rue the day that we cease to have assertive, ambitious men with unapologetic convictions abounding in this Nation.

So you agree with the GOP running for gov.??
Yes, I agree with him running for gov... absolutely

First off, his assertions are contextually specific and only apply to those who willingly follow a specific faith. He is not espousing this notion from the bully pulpit of political office. That Biblical text, of wives submitting, goes hand in hand with husbands loving their wives as Christ loves the church. It's not a carte' blanche' assertion espousing submission and must be balanced by the synergy of (contingent upon) what the 'husband' must do in honoring his wife and his submission before God. (I'm paraphrasing here from back in my HS boarding school days when I took a religion course) But I'm not mistaken... use your google box, I know it's somewhere in Ephesians...

Yes its there, along with husbands love your wife's and also slaves obey your master and fear them. Leaving the biblical text apart, I could careless if he is the governor of NC. but if he should run for congress then I might be upset.
This is what you said:
Our Nation (and I personally :) ) will rue the day that we cease to have assertive, ambitious men with unapologetic convictions abounding in this Nation

I feel the same way about women.

One of the cornerstones of conservative/reactionaryism is lying – this post being an example of several ridiculous rightwing lies.

This Neanderthal is running for Congress in North Carolina. Why is the south still ailing?

Most of the Liberal husbands I know or have met submit to their fat, hairy wives.
And here’s another of the cornerstones of conservative/reactionaryism: the red herring fallacy, used by rightwing cowards who can’t defend their failed, wrongheaded position on the issues.

The thread’s about a ridiculous Republican, not ‘liberals.’

What’s wrong with wives submitting to their husbands? If all women just act like sanctimonious bitches and whine about how hard their lives are while never giving any thanks or respect to men, then what reason do men have to get married to women?

Men have very little reason to marry these days since it’s like gambling with half your wealth. We’ve all seen it happen to friends and family, dumb bitches take their husbands to the cleaners and ruin their lives.

What’s wrong with wives submitting to their husbands? If all women just act like sanctimonious bitches and whine about how hard their lives are while never giving any thanks or respect to men, then what reason do men have to get married to women?

Men have very little reason to marry these days since it’s like gambling with half your wealth. We’ve all seen it happen to friends and family, dumb bitches take their husbands to the cleaners and ruin their lives.
Just bury them in dirt up to their heads and stone them to death, then it's OK. It's honor killing. You can do it to your daughter too, it's OK. Muslims do it and the left has no problem with islam. You can hate homos too, even shoot up a homo bar, it's OK.

Just bury them in dirt up to their heads and stone them to death, then it's OK. It's honor killing. You can do it to your daughter too, it's OK. Muslims do it and the left has no problem with islam.

How about just don’t marry them?

Just bury them in dirt up to their heads and stone them to death, then it's OK. It's honor killing. You can do it to your daughter too, it's OK. Muslims do it and the left has no problem with islam.

How about just don’t marry them?
Yeah but they're all lovey dovey before you marry them. They change. Just beat them, it's fine. The koran says you can and democrats love islam.

Taliban? You wonder why you fucking loons aren’t taken seriously. What a dumb fuck you are. This guy is wrong and you are a pathetic prick as well.

Needs to be reported and I'm glad the OP reported how gross some GOP men are.
Gross liberals are out here too penny. But you can’t be honest. This is not the taliban. If you agree with the op then you are as stupid as the author.

Forum List

Back