Taliban going door to door to capture sex slaves

W couldn't tie his own shoes ....still can't.
Until the truth about 9/11 comes out, we'll never be free from the aftermath of it.

Instead of learning from the mistakes of 911 we're watching the enemy we created celebrate its' 20th anniversary.

What do you think they're going to do to our troops when they capture them?
If that happens we may see B52's flying over Afghanistan with technology greater than this:

Witness the strategic bombing of Hamburg and Dresden during World War II by the Allied force escalating in 1943

We have a large group of right leaning retards here in this country to worry about. The US needs to mind its business. You guys were all onboard when Drumpf wanted to pull out but now youre whining?
I agreed with Trump that we needed to leave Afghanistan.

My problem is Biden’s withdrawal is a total fiasco. If he followed the advice of his generals and intelligence agencies — those who advised him need to be replaced. If Biden ignored the advice of his generals and intelligence agencies, i’s Biden who should leave.

We know, you're dumb as all fuck.

There are MORE troops in Afghanistan now than when the drooling, senile crook took office.

20 years since 9/11 and that moron fuck Biden put the Taliban back in charge.
The former president freed from a Pakistani jail and signed a peace accord with him to put him in charge.

case closed.

I agreed with Trump that we needed to leave Afghanistan.

My problem is Biden’s withdrawal is a total fiasco. If he followed the advice of his generals and intelligence agencies — those who advised him need to be replaced. If Biden ignored the advice of his generals and intelligence agencies, i’s Biden who should leave.
Trump set the date, May first. Do you not believe the Taliban began to plan well before that date?

Forum List

Back