Taliban leader admits tough Obama will win the war that Bush failed

Obama very strong!!

Here he lift 5lbs weights!! OVER HIS HEAD!!!!

workout6n-13-web.jpg

By Rob Crilly, Islamabad
12:00PM BST 21 Jul 2014
Agha Jan Motasim says withdrawal of Nato forces this year will also make it harder for militants to justify their war

A veteran Taliban leader has offered a startling view of Afghanistan's conflict, saying militants no longer have the support they need to overrun the country when Nato combat forces leave.

In an interview with Pakistan’s Express Tribune newspaper, Agha Jan Motasim also said the withdrawal of occupying troops would rob the insurgency of its legitimacy and repeated his earlier calls for a negotiated settlement.

The Taliban cannot retake Afghanistan, says senior insurgent leader - Telegraph

This soundly dismisses the right wing talking points that Obama is weak. Our troops and our allies and the ANP and ANA have turned around the failed military policy of Bush and Cheney that left such a mess in Afghanistan in 2008 when the Taliban operated unchallenged in 80% of Afghanistan.

just like a typical liberdummy, will swallow a lie by another muslime, do you know the koran demands a muslime to lie to infidels ?

good gawd you are stupid to believe that shit. :lmao:

:fu:

Holy shit, my stomach hurts from laughing uncontrollably that someone would believe a) the source and b) the information itself.

The critical thinking skills in this country have taken a vacation....

The critical thinking skills of liberfools in this country have taken a vacation....

reads much better now......, right ? :up:

After the Russians were driven out of Afghanistan the Taliban took control of the country and held it until the they were toppled after the 9-11 attacks so the outcome after all U.S. and NATO forces pull out will be different why?

Has this fact answered your question?

"The ISAF are not being driven out by the Taliban."

Holy shit, my stomach hurts from laughing uncontrollably that someone would believe a) the source and b) the information itself.

The critical thinking skills in this country have taken a vacation....

The critical thinking skills of liberfools in this country have taken a vacation....

reads much better now......, right ? :up:

Muchhhhhhh better. :D

.. do you know the koran demands a muslime to lie to infidels?

He was not talking to infidels. "In an interview with Pakistan’s Express Tribune newspaper" - So he was not lying. Do you have a rebuttal other than errors and insults?

Wow, the sheer self deception is breath taking. No one believes the Afghans will defeat the Taliban once we leave. Absolutely no one.

Breathtaking is the word. How can people believe this? It's like saying that every time ISIS takes another town they are really losing.

don't read to well do you ? he said "to" which does not mean INCLUDING !!

I read fine. When you say you are going to your mother's house do you stop fifty miles away?

I have never heard anyone say they were going to and including their mother's house.

No one believes the Afghans will defeat the Taliban once we leave. Absolutely no one.

Since we are not leaving your point is quite absurd.

Do you think General Dunford and General Allen are no one?

"US General Says Afghan Victory Coming. - February 10, 2013 3:53 PM"

After the Russians were driven out of Afghanistan the Taliban took control of the country and held it until the they were toppled after the 9-11 attacks so the outcome after all U.S. and NATO forces pull out will be different why?

It won't be.

Just like Iraq is now wartorn. Once our troops were gone I knew Iraq would be taken over by those Sharia law jihadists. Same will happen once our troops leave Stan.

If memory serves me seem that the current fuck in the WH is following the plan Bush left as far as removal of our troops.

Guess the Op is full of shit again.

so? now they are taking the words of the Taliban to make Obama look good somehow? and dump on the rightwing and Bush at the same time

holy smokes...Obama cult members are scary people just like he is

Last edited:
It's surprising that the OP is not fooled by W because he's obviously a fool.

.. do you know the koran demands a muslime to lie to infidels?

He was not talking to infidels. "In an interview with Pakistan’s Express Tribune newspaper" - So he was not lying. Do you have a rebuttal other than errors and insults?

do you have a brain ? if so stop playing with it, wash off the slime and put it back on the mantel next to the empty skull where it came from. :lmao:

:fu:

Forum List

Back