Taliban say they won’t work with US to contain Islamic State

The Taliban has never gone out of Afghanistan for all practical purposes. And we are definitely hoping they have improved themselves the last 20 years. So far about as good as can be expected. I don't listen to the racist GOP base much. Oh brainwashed functional racist.
I listen to reality-----I know about the Taliban since BEFORE they
were called "TALIBAN". ----to wit since the 1980's when they went
from Pakistan to Afghanistan to IMPOSE a SHARIAH PARADISE and
attracted the BEST OF THEIR ILK----to wit----your pal OSAMA BIN
LADEN

I listen to reality-----I know about the Taliban since BEFORE they
were called "TALIBAN". ----to wit since the 1980's when they went
from Pakistan to Afghanistan to IMPOSE a SHARIAH PARADISE and
attracted the BEST OF THEIR ILK----to wit----your pal OSAMA BIN
LADEN
Ronald Reagan production again...

They are saying they have no desire to work with the U.S.

Officials from both sides have said issues include reining in extremist groups..........................

.............................However, Taliban political spokesman Suhail Shaheen told The Associated Press there would be no cooperation with Washington on containing the increasingly active Islamic State group in Afghanistan.

The last time we pretending to go after "terrorists" we went after the Taliban instead but they should trust us now?
Thanks for confirming the Taliban terrorists said they won’t do anything about other terrorists in Afghanistan.

The Taliban has never gone out of Afghanistan for all practical purposes. And we are definitely hoping they have improved themselves the last 20 years. So far about as good as can be expected. I don't listen to the racist GOP base much. Oh brainwashed functional racist.
So, as long as someone terrorizes their own citizens they aren’t terrorists?

And since when are terrorists a race, Dumbfuck? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Yes---the poor demented guy made a big mistake
He made a lot of mistakes genocide and Latin America, ending the fairness doctrine so now we have brainwashed zombies propaganda, The huge giveaway to the rich, the S+L corruption, olly North, starting the war between Iraq and Iran. You name it I blame him. Super expensive college and stupid people.

He made a lot of mistakes genocide and Latin America, ending the fairness doctrine so now we have brainwashed zombies propaganda, The huge giveaway to the rich, the S+L corruption, olly North, starting the war between Iraq and Iran. You name it I blame him. Super expensive college and stupid people.
Mind if I use this as anti liberal propaganda?

I am confused.

Was this supposed to not be the case? There was never a question they would work with us, we have been killing them for over a decade. In rather large numbers.

I am confused.

Was this supposed to not be the case? There was never a question they would work with us, we have been killing them for over a decade. In rather large numbers.
Yes, according to the moronic Biden Regime.

If they want to get ISIS out of Afghanistan it makes a lot of sense for them to work with the U.S.

How does that not make sense to you?

Since ISIS are Iraqi, what would they be doing in Afghanistan in the first place?
Why would Afghans care if there were Iraqi ISIS there or not?

Why? They had the better part of a year to get out from the time Trump made the deal with the Taliban to the time Trump was out of office. Then they had another half a year to GTFO after that. How stupid do you have to be to not leave a dangerous shithole country when you know the military is pulling out?
When biden told them it was safe, that the Taliban had no chance of taking over. That's when.

Everyone knows that it was a Trump Deal to have the Taliban help with fighting terrorism...

Lets compare this to the Iran Deal, the Iran Deal came with monitoring, consequences and incentive if they stayed on the path.. Carrot and stick approach...

Trump Taliban Deal, No monitoring, No consequences... Just a timeline for America to get out...

Sorry but this is just another mess Biden has to clean up... Biden had a choice... Try and Negotiate while there army is overrunning the country and US is unwilling to start a massive land offensive OR get out assess the situation and see what can be actually dealt on in the future...
Taliban were always going to resist an offer of joint working together, they have sold US as the bad guy for decades, it is part of the brand. They said they want to handle these guys on there own.. Let's see..

Forum List

Back