Taliban say they won’t work with US to contain Islamic State

Getting help from the United States to fight ISIS is the height of lunacy lol for the Taliban. We are not exactly buddies with the Taliban lol. But I'm sure they would accept intelligence on the lowdown.
They'd accept it, but the sad truth is that they probably have better intel concerning things going on in Afghanistan. Although not amazing intel.

They may try to avoid killing children, but I have no doubt that they sometimes torture and sentence innocent people, for various reasons.

Dubya invaded Afghanistan to try and save ENRON after his failed negotiations with the Taliban.
hahaha

is that why xiden and obama called it the war of necessity? campaigned on that slogan? increased troops there?

I have a feeling if Trump did the same, you would be concerned about them.
Why? They had the better part of a year to get out from the time Trump made the deal with the Taliban to the time Trump was out of office. Then they had another half a year to GTFO after that. How stupid do you have to be to not leave a dangerous shithole country when you know the military is pulling out?

No it wasn't. That's a lie. He focused on the incompetence of trump.
i’m talking about his 2008 campaign

yes the 2020 campaign was all just propaganda and misinformation

as we have seen in 7 months…trump was right but that’s a different t story

Surprise, Surprise.......not at all unless you are one of the deluded who thought we were dealing with a new and improved taliban.​

Who is the idiot who thought they might?

That's like saying "when is killing Canadians bad". They did nothing to us.
You think Canadians are as bad as warlord terrorists who enslave women and execute people all the time without trial? That makes you an idiot.

You think Canadians are as bad as warlord terrorists who enslave women and execute people all the time without trial? That makes you an idiot.

Killing people who never did anything to us, is killing people who never did anything to us.

The Taliban were not warlords.. They were war orphans.

Forum List

Back