Talk About Vote Suppression

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Former Clinton Cabinet Member Robert Reich is encouraging secretaries of state to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024, claiming Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election using secretaries of state (which I'm assuming he thinks is a very bad thing) so, in order to stop that from happening in 2024, Reich wants to do the very same thing, use the secretaries of state to suppress votes for Trump by not allowing Trump on the ballot, without even giving Trump any due process. Apparently if Reich uses the secretaries of state to rig an election that's alright but if Trump supposedly does it that's not alright.

Two things...

Yes, Robert Reich is an idiot and nobody really cares what he says. He has been a has been since Clinton left office.

And yes, it is a bad thing to try use Secretaries of State to overturn a legal election. That you do not understand this says much about you.

Two things...

Yes, Robert Reich is an idiot and nobody really cares what he says. He has been a has been since Clinton left office.

And yes, it is a bad thing to try use Secretaries of State to overturn a legal election. That you do not understand this says much about you.

The DNC called and asked me to tell you the check is in the mail. :laughing0301:

Two things...

And it says a lot about you that you believe Trump to be guilty of this without due process.

And it says a lot about you that you believe Trump to be guilty of this without due process.

I did not say he was guilty, I said that trying use Secretaries of State to overturn a legal election was a bad thing.

Do at least try and read what I posted just once.

I did not say he was guilty, I said that trying use Secretaries of State to overturn a legal election was a bad thing.

Oh. OK. Sorry. I totally agree with you that we should be attacking Reich for saying this and not Trump because Trump hasn't been proven guilty of this.

Trump asking Raffensperger to "find 11780 votes" which he believed mysteriously disappeared, is not the same as if he asked him to "find 11780 more votes", as that lie is being propagated by the media. Because that's not what he said.

+"find 11780 more votes" - Google Search

Oh. OK. Sorry. I totally agree with you that we should be attacking Reich for saying this and not Trump because Trump hasn't been proven guilty of this.

I did not say a word about Trump and I called Reich an idiot.

Not sure what more you want

But it is good to know that going forward you will not attack the current POTUS for anything he is not proven guilty of

Trump asking Raffensperger to "find 11780 votes" which he believed mysteriously disappeared, is not the same as if he asked him to "find 11780 more votes", as that lie is being propagated by the media. Because that's not what he said.

+"find 11780 more votes" - Google Search

The word "more" is not necessary for what Trump did to be wrong.

Out of all the cases out there against Trump I personally feel this one if the only one with actual teeth.

Why ask for a specific number of votes instead of just asking the SOS to ensure all legal votes were counted?

The word "more" is not necessary for what Trump did to be wrong.

Out of all the cases out there against Trump I personally feel this one if the only one with actual teeth.

Why ask for a specific number of votes instead of just asking the SOS to ensure all legal votes were counted?

If I were running and came up 11780 votes short, I would ask someone to find out what happened to them too.

If I were running and came up 11780 votes short, I would ask someone to find out what happened to them too.

See, there in lies the problem.

All you care about is enough votes to win, you do not care about all legal votes being counted.

llexso5bbbdb1.png

yea he was just asking about the votes.

Forum List

Back