Talking Points Of the Left: Support Biden Or You’re a Putin Stooge

Both Putin and Potatohead are both Left Wing assholes.

The only difference is that Putin is smart and competent while Potatohead is dumb and incompetent.
Competent enough to give "find me 11,000 votes" 2 beatdowns in the debates. The coward wouldn`t show for ass kicking #3. :auiqs.jpg: Yo Semite!

Competent enough to give "find me 11,000 votes" 2 beatdowns in the debates. The coward wouldn`t show for ass kicking #3. :auiqs.jpg: Yo Semite!
Incompetent enough to allow millions of Illegals to come in and sign up for welfare, to create massive inflation, to create massive debt, to enormously increase the cost of energy and to fuck up the withdrawal from Afghanistan. He was, however, competent enough to steal an election from the American people and to make his family rich by selling out his country to China.

Did he say that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge and the KC Chiefs play in Kansas?
Nope. He just admitted that they were going to steal the election via voter fraud.

And after analyzing the massive mail in vote anomalies, all intelligent people will conclude that the election was stolen.

This is why we need a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

No. It's just funny that 40 years ago in the time of your Saint Reagan, you righties were all about appearing to be STRONG on Russia..because communism was an affront to your god! :)
Now??...Putin and Trump are BFF's and you look the other way. Because you're flaming hypocrites that worship a former reality TV game show host that backed into the Presidency. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It is just sad how far Republicans and their idolatry of the failed belief system known as conservatism have fallen.

Funny..by the time historians get done analyzing Presidents, with the constant stream of shit that Biden has had to slog his way through, he may only be looking up at Washington and Lincoln
as better rated Presidents! Congrats! You helped make that happen.
Yes, APPEAR STRONG
7886A148-DEC2-422B-B539-6C0A470D0036.jpeg
106B6705-2DDB-4351-BC7F-5BB467B872BD.png
4DCC8F9F-F90B-4D8B-A8F8-F9CB34B1492B.jpeg
3795B823-5ECD-457A-BA15-48391AD3B2E9.jpeg
A317FDD1-6103-4DF0-9376-C74B9368CE33.jpeg
B343D1D6-52AF-4314-8FB9-4A14E800ED13.jpeg
734D790D-23A4-4A13-8866-8A2EA25A51C4.jpeg
50A150E4-4C0E-4820-828C-CD9C44D3A77B.jpeg
AF05891E-C682-4680-A53B-8EB0D53E671D.jpeg

Funny how that common theme started across the board yesterday. Biden being the worst President in history was already a done deal after Afghanistan, is green light to Putin to invade has locked him in at #1 until the end of time.
They do take their marching orders quite seriously, and believe that no one will catch on. The bottom line is, they can't defend or support Quid Pro, so they have to pretend it's all TRUMP!'s fault, even though Quid Pro has been in office too long for that to be believable.

When the best defense you can give about your guy is, "The other guy did something! the other guy did something!", you don't have much.

fncceo
Right there with you.

Hell Ukraine has an army. Both France and Germany have armies along with most of Europe. Let them deal with Putin. He's European like them.

Hope the lefties hold their breath for that to happen.

No. It's just funny that 40 years ago in the time of your Saint Reagan, you righties were all about appearing to be STRONG on Russia..because communism was an affront to your god! :)
Now??...Putin and Trump are BFF's and you look the other way. Because you're flaming hypocrites that worship a former reality TV game show host that backed into the Presidency. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It is just sad how far Republicans and their idolatry of the failed belief system known as conservatism have fallen.

Funny..by the time historians get done analyzing Presidents, with the constant stream of shit that Biden has had to slog his way through, he may only be looking up at Washington and Lincoln
as better rated Presidents! Congrats! You helped make that happen.
Actually I'm against a president that has our border wide open. Sending our great troops over seas to die guarding someone else's border. Got it?

I have to admit, I was a little tempted to post a dozen or so examples of Republicans fawning over and/or spinning for Putin and Russia.

But then, of course, why bother? It would be like giving "proof" to a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. A waste of time.
I cant answer for every republican since we think for ourselves and have differing opinions on various subjects

but in general repubs are looking for a solution short of war with russia

can you say the same?

Actually I'm against a president that has our border wide open. Sending our great troops over seas to die guarding someone else's border. Got it?
Our border is not wide open but we do need some workers. There are plenty of Help Wanted signs and I don`t care who fills the jobs. They`ll become taxpayers.

I cant answer for every republican since we think for ourselves and have differing opinions on various subjects

but in general repubs are looking for a solution short of war with russia

can you say the same?
Then you should have no problem with how Biden is handling it. Alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions.

Forum List

Back