Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...

How about remembering when, how and with whom...sure sounds like evidence.

Funny, unwelcome diddling didn't hurt Donnie none. :rolleyes:

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png
Whataboutism isn't an argument, prissypot.

this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

When the Hollywood Access tape came out, everybody said Donald was done.
When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.
So why are you getting your tiny little jockstrap in a wad about Biden?

More whataboutism....Not an argument.

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...

I'm no fan of Uncle Joe either - But there's no comparison of potential misconduct between he and the short-fingered vulgarian pussy grabber.

No evidence for either, just accusations.

Creepy Joe is done

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.

The OP is whataboutism.

Creepy Joe is done

The OP is whataboutism.
The OP is about rank hypocrisy....That and Hildabeest being the biggest enabler of sexual predators in the history of the world.

I detest Joe Biden.

I wondered when the party of the Rump were to start using the rabid Bernie supporters to try and throw the election. It was just a matter of time. Yes, Dorathy, Rabid Bernie Voters are either going to stay home or vote for Rump.

Creepy Joe is done

It's not a crime when a democrat does it

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.

Actually the GOP set the standards, now they are pissed the Democrats are following those standards...

Dems complained that standards have dropped but GOP where the ones setting them in the senate...

So no proper investigation needed...

Why do the guys who were saying Kavanaugh didn't need to be investigated now want Biden investigated after the changed the rules?

Kavanaugh became a Supreme Justice without a proper investigation, Why should Democrats play by different rules?

Hillary attacked all the women her husband raped.

If you are a woman and support HIllary, you are an idiot. She should have divorced Bill. She is no feminist.
So why didn't Melanie divorce Impeached Trump then?

Funny, unwelcome diddling didn't hurt Donnie none. :rolleyes:

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png
Whataboutism isn't an argument, prissypot.
Sure it is. The right doesn't give a single fuck that 25 women accused Impeached Trump of sexual assault -- but they want the left to kick Biden to the curb because one woman is accusing Biden of what 25 women accused Impeached Trump. Y'all basically handed Biden a 'get out of jail' card with that one.

Hillary attacked all the women her husband raped.

If you are a woman and support HIllary, you are an idiot. She should have divorced Bill. She is no feminist.
So why didn't Melanie divorce Impeached Trump then?

Melania doesn’t profess to be a feminist like Hillary.

Come on man. Melania wasn’t a Senator and Secretary of State and she didn’t run for POTUS.

HILLARYis a piece of shit hypocrite who attacked the women her husband raped. That’s not a feminist.

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.

These liberals are fucking bananas.

They are either disingenuous trash or just straight up fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back