Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.
I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...
"hag?" I'm sure you'd believe her if there was some evidence, right?
lol
this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

When the Hollywood Access tape came out, everybody said Donald was done.
When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.
So why are you getting your tiny little jockstrap in a wad about Biden?

It's not a crime when a democrat does it
Or when a Republican does it, apparently. Example: Kavanaugh. If you believe one of these stories, you believe the other, because they're both she said/he said and so long ago and no action taken at the time that it is impossible to say. Reade can't "prove it" any more than Blasey-Ford could. There are a couple of really hinky pieces to Reade's story, as well. At this point, the only thing that would cause a person to believe Reade after calling Blasey-Ford a lying whore is your political stripes.

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.
I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...
lol

Creepy Joe is done

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.

Or when a Republican does it, apparently. Example: Kavanaugh. If you believe one of these stories, you believe the other, because they're both she said/he said and so long ago and no action taken at the time that it is impossible to say. Reade can't "prove it" any more than Blasey-Ford could. There are a couple of really hinky pieces to Reade's story, as well. At this point, the only thing that would cause a person to believe Reade after calling Blasey-Ford a lying whore is your political stripes.

Ford made the whole thing up on the spot, nobody knew what the fuck she was talking about. Reade should have snapped off 2 of Gropey Joe's Fingers and kept them as evidence

Hillary attacked all the women her husband raped.

If you are a woman and support HIllary, you are an idiot. She should have divorced Bill. She is no feminist.
So why didn't Melanie divorce Impeached Trump then?

Melania doesn’t profess to be a feminist like Hillary.

Come on man. Melania wasn’t a Senator and Secretary of State and she didn’t run for POTUS.

HILLARYis a piece of shit hypocrite who attacked the women her husband raped. That’s not a feminist.
Really? A woman has to be a former Senator or presidential candidate to kick a cheating husband to the curb??

I detest Joe Biden.

lol

Creepy Joe is done

Ford made the whole thing up on the spot, nobody knew what the fuck she was talking about. Reade should have snapped off 2 of Gropey Joe's Fingers and kept them as evidence
That would have required some serious kegel muscles.

I detest Joe Biden.

Ok. Now tell us your thoughts on Blaisey Fords accusations.

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Blasey-Ford: ??

Creepy Joe is done

Because O'Biden is an idiot.

I detest Joe Biden.

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

LOL

Reade has none of that. She doesn't remember the date, she doesn't remember the time, and her recollection of the location was in some hallway in the Capitol.

I detest Joe Biden.

I'm no fan of Uncle Joe either - But there's no comparison of potential misconduct between he and the short-fingered vulgarian pussy grabber.
Trump used verbage.
Trump was a private citizen.
O'Biden used his fingers.
O'Biden was in public office.
See the difference dumbass?

Creepy Joe is done

Hillary ran the “Bimbo Eruptions Unit” along with ABC’s George Snuffaluffagus to destroy all the women Slick assaulted during the ‘92 campaign, so is it any surprise she endorsed another sexual predator?

Actually the GOP set the standards, now they are pissed the Democrats are following those standards...

Dems complained that standards have dropped but GOP where the ones setting them in the senate...

So no proper investigation needed...

Why do the guys who were saying Kavanaugh didn't need to be investigated now want Biden investigated after the changed the rules?

Kavanaugh became a Supreme Justice without a proper investigation, Why should Democrats play by different rules?

What "proper investigation" are you proposing did not happen?

I detest Joe Biden.

That and a $1 gets you a large soda McDonald's. Neither woman came forward. That is why we have a statute of limitations.

Reade can't "prove it" any more than Blasey-Ford could.
absolutely true

however, the reaction from the American press is dramatically different

Reade's story has a little more credibility because of these factors -

*she has corroborating witnesses
*her mom calling Larry King is compelling
*unlike Ford, she is not an operative for the other party, in fact she is a lifelong Dem
*she can name times, dates & places

Ford, on the other hand, had all of her witnesses fail to affirm her account

now, that does not mean that I 100% believe Biden did everything she says, why did she not come out when Biden was VP???

the Ford accusation looked like a political hit job (cuz they did not want him on SCOTUS)

I am open to the possibility that THIS is also a hit job, because Dems feel that Biden is a weak candidate (they are correct about that)

I detest Joe Biden.

lol

Creepy Joe is done

Why did the 1993 CNN video of her story disappear?

I detest Joe Biden.

Yeah, a hallway of the Senate office building. A public hallway. Makes all the sense in the world.

BTW, Blasey-Ford also told people. Most of the people Reade bitched to said she never mentioned an assault.

I detest Joe Biden.

lol

Creepy Joe is done

I never called either a hag, not sure why you seem to be lumping it in with others.

I detest Joe Biden.

Yeah, a hallway of the Senate office building. A public hallway. Makes all the sense in the world.

BTW, Blasey-Ford also told people. Most of the people Reade bitched to said she never mentioned an assault.

Blasey-Ford could not provide the building address and you mocking a hallway. What people/who are you referring to that said she never bitches to?

The reality is you are trying to smear someone who should be heard that a presidential candidate you need to vote for grabbed the victim’s pussy.

Forum List

Back