Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.
And the Republican double standard on it.

Funny, unwelcome diddling didn't hurt Donnie none. :rolleyes:

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png
Whataboutism isn't an argument, prissypot.
It is for you guys.

These accusations from years ago are pretty tough to prove and I put little credibility in them. I think this is all nonsense and now we see Democrats double standard on it. Kavanaugh is presumed guilty, Biden is presumed innocent. Double standard and wrong.

Actually the GOP set the standards, now they are pissed the Democrats are following those standards...

Dems complained that standards have dropped but GOP where the ones setting them in the senate...

So no proper investigation needed...

Why do the guys who were saying Kavanaugh didn't need to be investigated now want Biden investigated after the changed the rules?

Kavanaugh became a Supreme Justice without a proper investigation, Why should Democrats play by different rules?
There is more than enough hypocrisy here to go around.

Investigate and be done. But we know the Republicans won’t let it go. They will create a conspiracy theory if it proves to have no merit.

Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

What a pile of crap—
Repunlicons want to see only what they want which makes them two sided fart snifers

Groping suspect says Trump said it was OK to grab women
Groping suspect says Trump said it was OK

Woman Accuses Donald Trump Of Grabbing Her Vagina Without Consent In Early 2000s
Woman Accuses Donald Trump Of Grabbing Her Vagina Without Consent In Early 2000s

‘Access Hollywood’ Reminds Trump: ‘The Tape Is Very Real’

I used to be a Republican, now I have a poster of trump glued to the inside of my toilet and piss on it at least twice a day and oh how good it feels
:)-

Last edited:

Whataboutism isn't an argument, prissypot.
Sure it is. The right doesn't give a single fuck that 25 women accused Impeached Trump of sexual assault -- but they want the left to kick Biden to the curb because one woman is accusing Biden of what 25 women accused Impeached Trump. Y'all basically handed Biden a 'get out of jail' card with that one.
Yup. That is what they want.

ruh roh Shaggy, if the liberal press is starting to say this, then the marching orders are about to come out

who will be the nominee???

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...
Ok. Now tell us your thoughts on Blaisey Fords accusations.

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Blasey-Ford: ??
Yeah, a hallway of the Senate office building. A public hallway. Makes all the sense in the world.

BTW, Blasey-Ford also told people. Most of the people Reade bitched to said she never mentioned an assault.
Who did Ford tell at the time?
She told a friend who advised her to keep her mouth shut. She told her husband. Those are the two I remember. It's been a couple years.
Link?
Nope.

Don’t remind them them...you’ll just piss them off. They think he is Jesus incarnate. As a man with some 20 plus accusati9ns against him he is electable but Biden not. Go figure.

Again, you guys completely miss the point.

What a pile of crap—
Repunlicons want to see only what they want which makes them two sided fart snifers

Groping suspect says Trump said it was OK to grab women
Groping suspect says Trump said it was OK

I used to be a Republican, now I have a poster of trump glued to the inside of my toilet and piss on it at least twice a day and oh how good it feels
:)-

Lol, another swing and a miss !

Actually the GOP set the standards, now they are pissed the Democrats are following those standards...

Dems complained that standards have dropped but GOP where the ones setting them in the senate...

Why do the guys who were saying Kavanaugh didn't need to be investigated now want Biden investigated after the changed the rules?

Kavanaugh became a Supreme Justice without a proper investigation, Why should Democrats play by different rules?

Investigate and be done. But we know the Republicans won’t let it go. They will create a conspiracy theory if it proves to have no merit.

Just as Democrats have had endless pushes to invalid date the Election of 2016, just as Democrats believe the Presidential elections of 2000 and 2004 were rigged.

Hell, we haven’t heard the end of blaming Reagan.

In this current case if you think either Biden or Kavanaugh we’re guilty, you are a partisan hypocrite.

Tara Reade did a bit more than whine to her mommy and a few friends. She filed a formal complaint with the Senate. The Senate is now hiding it. Her attorney has made a demand for production. She has a copy.

she has corroborating witnesses
Who?
*her mom calling Larry King is compelling
Not "compelling" about the assault. At the time of that phone call, Reade was complaining about sexual harassment because she was getting a hard time from staff, supposedly for refusing to serve coffee at one of Joe's meetings. She heard he liked her legs. That was what she was telling people back then--no doubt including her mother. Do you think a mother would have gone on King's show and been so calm about it if she knew Biden shoved her daughter against a wall and fingered her? It backs up Reade's story that she felt she was sexually harassed, and nothing was done. What she is NOW saying Joe did is not sexual harassment. It is rape.

I detest Joe Biden.

But this hag Reade needs to come up with some evidence to back up her claims or she should be charged with election tampering, because that's all this is...
"hag?" I'm sure you'd believe her if there was some evidence, right?
lol
this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

When the Hollywood Access tape came out, everybody said Donald was done.
When we learned that Stormy Daniels was paid $130K in hush money, everybody said Donald was done.
So why are you getting your tiny little jockstrap in a wad about Biden?

It's not a crime when a democrat does it
Or when a Republican does it, apparently. Example: Kavanaugh. If you believe one of these stories, you believe the other, because they're both she said/he said and so long ago and no action taken at the time that it is impossible to say. Reade can't "prove it" any more than Blasey-Ford could. There are a couple of really hinky pieces to Reade's story, as well. At this point, the only thing that would cause a person to believe Reade after calling Blasey-Ford a lying whore is your political stripes.
Hillary said all women making allegations of sexual assault must be believed.
End of story.

Tara Reade did a bit more than whine to her mommy and a few friends. She filed a formal complaint with the Senate. The Senate is now hiding it. Her attorney has made a demand for production. She has a copy.

Unless there's physical evidence to produce, the time for her to do that was 27 years ago...

Don’t remind them them...you’ll just piss them off. They think he is Jesus incarnate. As a man with some 20 plus accusati9ns against him he is electable but Biden not. Go figure.

Again, you guys completely miss the point.

Translation: Again, I HAVE no point! :rolleyes-41:

like RUSSIA and the impeachment?

i agree there's enough to go around but i can't really dog on one side and not also bring up the other collective crap our gov has become. we're so invested in OUR SIDE being RIGHT we know but never act upon the fact that NO SIDE is doing shit to really help us all.

so instead of holding EVERYONE accountable, we scream harder at the other side and defend our side til our dying breath.

that is how you get trump in office. what scares me if we've not changed much really, who's gonna top trump and where does that leave the vast majority of us in the middle pissed at both sides?

I wonder if the Me Too movement feels like it's being shit on by Democrats.

Wingers are hypocrites: Their outrage is usually a one-way street only.
Actually i don't really believe her, she should've come out when it happened. But it was liberals who were screaming women should be believed. So now that proves y'all are hypocrites.

If this is true.................

............then so is every Trump voter. It's a two way street, nitwits.

Forum List

Back