Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

Get over yourself joe.
You are a running joke here.

Yet you are the one who is losing his shit...

The sad thing is, whatever I did to you, I probably don't remember it.
Uh huh.
Obviously you have no clue what involves losing one's shit. That would be your daily tirades.
I am mocking your pathetic ass and the fact you are defending three fingers Biden.

Joe's war on women continues, two threads on the same topic? Against the rules bro.

1. Why did Tara's mother call Larry King to report the digital rape?
2. Why are all the democrats not believing the woman, after the Kavanaugh smear?
3. Tara did tell others that something happened, it was not a made up story.
4. Bernie has nothing to do with it, it happened, she reported it, now its newsworthy.

1> She didn't. She said her daughter had unspecified problems with unspecified people while working for an unspecified senator.

2> Because evidence is coming out that she's a liar. Unlike Ford, who was credible (even Republicans admitted something happened to her) Raede has changed her story multiple times.

3> Hearsay is not evidence. Even if her story was consistent, it's still a story.

4> It didn't happen, and she only started telling this story when Bernie was losing. if she told this story last year, it wouldn't have benefited Bernie, it would have benefited someone else vying for the "Establishment Lane".

Too bad this woman wasn't like Dr. Blasey Ford (and her $500K Gofundme page).

Dr. Ford was a high performing, low key woman of the highest character who sacrificed everything for her testimony. She did this because she knew that the judge was not deserving due to the overwhelming evidence of what happened at a party when she was a teen.
And she latter admitted it was a smear campaign

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?
WHY NOT DO THOSE POLYGRAPH TESTS LIKE TARA REQUESTED?

Why not do the investigation like Joe Biden asked?

There is no evidence that Joe did anything to this woman and much to suggest she's a disgruntled Bernie supporter who falsely believes that if Joe pulls out, Bernie will get the nomination.

Every part of her story is falling apart, and more and more she comes across as a political groupie who was looking for her "Monica" moment, and Biden shut her down. That "You're nothing to me!" comment is the only real part of the her story. And that's something a man who was being pursued by a young staffer would say.
............after he raped her!!!

Greg

So Trump should resign about joking to one person off the record about grabbing a woman's genitals but when Biden is accused of it we should just look the other way.

Naw, Trump should resign because he was impeached and he killed 90,000 people with his inept Covid response. But he wont' do that, either.

Understood. My bad. Won't happen again.

Naw, sadly, you'll be whining for years that your clown show is coming to an end.

Speaking of clown shows...

Uh huh.
Obviously you have no clue...

Oh, are you still talking? I mean, I know you need me to pay attention to you, but you really have to bring something to the conversation..

And wait, there's more!

Reade has claimed a supervisor admonished her for the way she dressed and asked her to be more modest. She has claimed this was a baseless criticism and retaliation for her complaint about sexual harassment from Biden.

A woman who worked with Reade, but who spoke to the NewsHour on the condition she not be named, said she remembers Reade mentioning that she was scolded for her attire and that Reade asked her if it was a legitimate complaint. That coworker and two other staffers who worked with Reade said they believe she was not appropriately dressed for work.
Do you idiots even realize what you are saying? She asked for it. joe Biden is the victim. It was all taras fault. If republicans on the news hour came out with the exact same excuses they would have been run out of the building. And our tax money is paying for this propaganda.

LOL!! Reade would beat a polygraph? Biden would feel guilty about everything and obviously fail??
YOU CANNOT PROTECT BIDEN FROM THE TRUTH....AND YOU KNOW IT

We've already blown up Reade's lying stories... expect her to slink back under her rock in short order.

Joe's war on women continues, two threads on the same topic? Against the rules bro.

No, they were two completely different topics.

one was on Tara Raede's legal problems.

The other was about Tara Reid getting fired for incompetence.

So Trump should resign about joking to one person off the record about grabbing a woman's genitals but when Biden is accused of it we should just look the other way.

Naw, Trump should resign because he was impeached and he killed 90,000 people with his inept Covid response. But he wont' do that, either.

Understood. My bad. Won't happen again.

Naw, sadly, you'll be whining for years that your clown show is coming to an end.

Speaking of clown shows...

Uh huh.
Obviously you have no clue...

Oh, are you still talking? I mean, I know you need me to pay attention to you, but you really have to bring something to the conversation..
You have no conversation. Just rambling and hypocrisy. Again you are too stupid to realize that you are the sites joke. About 3 bots take you seriously.

I mean really, joe.
Two Tara threads?
Talk about obsessed.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
So, because she can be described as your typical feminist that no one can stand, that means Creepy Joe didn’t sexually assault her.

Your detective skills are amazing.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
Polico? Lol, we know liberals really just want to use women. That's why you tell them it's okay to kill their babies.

Do you idiots even realize what you are saying? She asked for it. joe Biden is the victim. It was all taras fault. If republicans on the news hour came out with the exact same excuses they would have been run out of the building. And our tax money is paying for this propaganda.

Um, no. No one is saying she "asked for it" because no one actually believes anything happened to her.

What we are seeing is that when actually talking to people who worked with her 27 years ago, most people don't even remember her (which is fair, I could only name a handful of people I worked with in 1993.) and the few who do remember she was incompetent and dressed unprofessionally.

You know, things that you can legitimately get fired for.

I mean really, joe.
Two Tara threads?
Talk about obsessed.

Two stories came out about her yesterday. I posted two different threads on two different stories...

Both of which cast SERIOUS doubts about her credibility.

And the hits they keep on coming.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.

Believe all democrats!

And the hits they keep on coming.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.

Ben Savage told this reporter, "Biden often stuffed his fingers in my ass and I never filed a complaint"

So, because she can be described as your typical feminist that no one can stand, that means Creepy Joe didn’t sexually assault her.

Your detective skills are amazing.

Well, I'd like to take credit, but um, no.

The point was, it took only a couple of weeks before someone actually looked at all the people who sued her, all the times she was in court for ripping people off, all the contradictions and the fact she can't seem to hold down a job for more than few weeks... and yeah, these are serious issues.

Um, no. No one is saying she "asked for it" because no one actually believes anything happened to her.

What we are seeing is that when actually talking to people who worked with her 27 years ago, most people don't even remember her (which is fair, I could only name a handful of people I worked with in 1993.) and the few who do remember she was incompetent and dressed unprofessionally.

You know, things that you can legitimately get fired for.

I mean really, joe.
Two Tara threads?
Talk about obsessed.

Two stories came out about her yesterday. I posted two different threads on two different stories...

Both of which cast SERIOUS doubts about her credibility.
Your credibility was shot years ago.
Simply pointing that out.

Polico? Lol, we know liberals really just want to use women. That's why you tell them it's okay to kill their babies.

Fetuses aren't babies... can we please get back on topic? thanks.

So the topic is, should we believe someone who pulls stuff like this.

Like Wrye, Austin Chung, a Monterey-area real estate investor who rented Reade a house from 2008-10, learned of Reade’s charges against Biden from television.

“Look,” he told his wife when he first saw Reade on the screen, “she has gone big time. She’s going after the big fish now.”

Chung said Reade, who went by Alexandra McCabe at the time, claimed that she was on the run from domestic violence and trying to start over.

Chung said Reade led him to believe she had just broken up with her ex-husband. He was so moved by Reade’s story, he said, that he did extra work on the house to prepare it for her and her daughter, who today is an adult. Chung provided emails showing he offered Reade the pick of paint colors for their rooms and the type of flooring in the Pacific Grove home he rented her.

But then the payments came in late, month after month. Her explanations always sounded sincere and convincing, Chung said, so he reduced her rent and tried to come up with a compromise. Eventually, however, he had to evict Reade.

When he returned to the house he had once fixed up for her, he said the floors had been damaged by animal waste. In the end, Chung recounted, he lost thousands of dollars in court-related fees, lost rent and repair costs.

When he confronted her, Chung said, “She knew exactly what she had done to me and there was no remorse. I knew there was never a chance I’d get my money back.”

Chung said he is in contact with others who have had similarly unpleasant run-ins with Reade.

“Did she think that all of the people she ran over would just roll over and die and forget about her? No. I recognize her face,” he said.

Forum List

Back