Target jumps on the transgender PC train rest room issue

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Won't affect me, I already boycott Target because they don't allow The Salvation Army bell ringers at Christmas time.
Wonder if the urinals will be removed ?

Target Makes a Stand on Transgender Bathroom Issue

Target is making a stand on the debate around what type of bathrooms transgender people can use.

In a statement posted on its company website Tuesday, the discounter, based in Minneapolis, said transgender employees and customers can use the restroom or fitting room facility that "corresponds with their gender identity."

"Inclusivity is a core belief at Target," said the retailer in a statement. "It's something we celebrate."

The statement comes as a national debate is exploding over whether to restrict transgender people to using public bathrooms that only match their sex at birth.

North Carolina is facing backlash for its recent ban on local anti-discrimination ordinances. Several musicians including Bruce Springsteen have cancelled planned tour stops in North Carolina, and PayPal pulled back on plans to open a 400-employee operation center in Charlotte in response to the new law.

Other states are considering legislation similar to that adopted by North Carolina.

Target Corp. says it regularly assesses issues and considers many factors that would impact business, customers and workers.

Target Makes a Stand on Transgender Bathroom Issue

I have shopped for the last time at Target. Some lady is going to be accosted in the ladies room and I hope Target gets sued into oblivion.

Another Corporate Whore, chasing the Trend du Jour, if they think it will help their bottom line.

If America passed a law requiring that all Trannies must wear un-open-able chastity belts, they'd scramble to modify their Underwear Section for the new line of Hardware...

Corporate immorality, empowering perversion and degeneracy that has been mainstreamed... just another metaphorical hooker, using its metaphorical ass to make a living...

Last edited:
I never shop there and I know I won't now. How many want to let their little girl use a bathroom there

Ah.....well fellas....when you see an attractive woman at Target go in the restroom...just follow her in. Get some 1 on 1 time by the sink to try to talk to her.

If anyone objects...."I'm a woman" is the acceptable excuse.

All to please a very small minority of the population ?

Companies like this are scared to death of the PC mafia.
They know if they don't get onboard, somewhere down the road they will be compared to Hitler and the nazi's if they dare take the opposing side.
They know how liberals work.

All to please a very small minority of the population ?

Companies like this are scared to death of the PC mafia.
They know if they don't get onboard, somewhere down the road they will be compared to Hitler and the nazi's if they dare take the opposing side.
They know how liberals work.

Does being compared to Hitler and the NAZIs hurt? Is it so horrible?

Bucky....does your head hurt?

Yours must because I'm 210 pounds and I'm apparently living in it.

You project. Your head must hurt when you try to think. That's why you don't. You can't get passed the pervert in the ladies room idea. It consumes you.

210 huh? That means you are either 160 or 270. Nutters always lie about their body type.

Another Corporate Whore, chasing the Trend du Jour, if they think it will help their bottom line.

If America passed a law requiring that all Trannies must wear un-lockable chastity belts, they'd scramble to modify their Underwear Section for the new line of Hardware...

Corporate immorality, empowering perversion and degeneracy that has been mainstreamed... just another metaphorical hooker, using its metaphorical ass to make a living...

or they just realized that they've gotten all they can out of you nuts who worry so much about other people's genitalia.

You see, the thing is, in 2004, these same big corporations were perfectly happy to use your sexual insecurities to get George W. Stupid into office a second time. and lo and behold, Bush didn't pass your puritanical laws on the gays and the trannies. He did let his Wall Street Buddies loot the shit out of the middle class, though.

AUTOGYNEPHILE ROBERT “MICHELLE” KOSILEK, DOING LIFE IN PRISON FOR KILLING A WOMAN

Attachments

• kosilek.jpg
    kosilek.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back