Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

They might be fine, but they've lost billions in sales that will never be made up, and creatures like you will never be mature enough to admit what a fucked up decision it was to go with this queer bullshit.
oo602b5j523b1.jpg

Nah, you imagine that shit. Your mind goes there. Admit it, you fucken creep. We well-adjusted normal folk see a rainbow tee-shirt and think, 'It's a rainbow tee-shirt'. You, OTOH, imagine gay-train-butt-sex, because that's all you can think about. You can't stop thinking about it. You have been brainwashed to think that the human body and sexual intercourse is nasty and that the only reason people should even fuck at all is to procreate. The rest of us don't see sex when we see rainbows or earrings. We don't see two men or two women holding hands and think about all the graphic shit they do in private. That's y'all. Admit it, creepo.

lol you're 'well adjusted' in what asylum? And of course your usual idiotic strawmen are stupid as well. Just admit you're a deviant and all of you psychos eventually do out yourselves anyway.

Last edited:
lol you're 'well adjusted' in what asylum? And of course your usual idiotic strawmen are stupid as well. Just admit you're a deviant and out all of you psychos eventually do anyway.

Admit it, boi: you see a lot of yourself in that description, lol

Wrong. You twats boycotted Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
I don't boycott things. I have a life, you pathetic magaturd dimwit. :itsok:

But I can see why the left might oppose bullshit intrusive policies to employees/customers civil liberties imposed by x-tian CEO humps that are allowed to run Hobby Lobby/Chik Fil A that way just because.

I don't boycott things. I have a life, you pathetic magaturd dimwit. :itsok:

But I can see why the left might oppose bullshit intrusive policies to employees/customers civil liberties imposed by x-tian CEO humps that are allowed to run Hobby Lobby/Chik Fil A that way just because.
Your boycotts failed miserably. Hobby Lobby and CFA sales increased. You'll never admit that you miserable hateful losers aren't as powerful and popular as your delusional seared brains believe.

Your boycotts failed miserably. Hobby Lobby and CFA sales increased. You'll never admit that you miserable hateful losers aren't as powerful and popular as your delusional seared brains believe.
I literally just told you I don't boycott stuff. Why are you such a forgetful, hateful partisan moron? Stop talking. I don't buy your magaturd bullshit. End of discussion.

Forum List

Back