Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Nah, my agenda is tolerance and just accepting people for who they are without slandering them. Your agenda is projecting your sick demented shit onto others.
No one is slandering you queers. They're just choosing. Freedom and democracy. You trash love Freedom and democracy until you hate Freedom and democracy. Sad little creatures.

I think you begged for more when the doctor spanked your bottom.

At least the doctor spanked my bottom; they freaked the fuck out and dropped your sorry listless ass on the floor when they saw what a fucken defect you were, cvnt. You're still living with that trauma, too, I know, but don't take your misery out on others. Just accept that you should have been a blow-job and deal with it.

At least the doctor spanked my bottom; they freaked the fuck out and dropped your sorry listless ass on the floor when they saw what a fucken defect you were, cvnt. You're still living with that trauma, too, I know, but don't take your misery out on others. Just accept that you should have been a blow-job and deal with it.
No misery here. You're the one having a meltdown over Target.

This thread is going south quickly

That's right, bitch. Call in your back-up. Bullying others typically "goes south," especially when you soft mother fuckers are too fucken soft to deal with someone who knows how to hit where it hurts. Cry more, skank.

No misery here. You're the one having a meltdown over Target.

Nope, not at all. Just shopped there today in fact and saw the same number of customers I usually do. You're not scaring customers away. You're just revealing yourselves to be the same old worthless, bigoted, waste of sperm you always were.

That's right, bitch. Call in your back-up. Bullying others typically "goes south," especially when you soft mother fuckers are too fucken soft to deal with someone who knows how to hit where it hurts. Cry more, skank.

Grow up. Nobody buys your self bravado

Target made a horrible business decision, like Bud Light....now they're seeing the results of those decisions

Now gfy....I think you've had a few too many queer beers tonight

Grow up. Nobody buys your self bravado

Target made a horrible business decision, like Bud Light....now they're seeing the results of those decisions

Now gfy....I think you've had a few too many queer beers tonight

Shut up, you accidental birth, you.

Nope, not at all. Just shopped there today in fact and saw the same number of customers I usually do. You're not scaring customers away. You're just revealing yourselves to be the same old worthless, bigoted, waste of sperm you always were.
I don't care what you claim you saw. The fact is Target has lost 9 billion in sales and Bud lost 15 billion.....and counting. Have a nice fucking day, dung beetle.

I don't care what you claim you saw. The fact is Target has lost 9 billion in sales and Bud lost 15 billion.....and counting. Have a nice fucking day, dung beetle.

Oh you're going to scratch your crotch on that storyline forever aren't you?

Target is going to be fine. Bud Light will be fine. And I will be here to laugh in your goddamn face in a few months or a year from now and remind you of this thread.

You, on the other hand, will still be an ugly, miserable cvnt. And you'll be older and uglier.

Oh you're going to scratch your crotch on that storyline forever aren't you?

Target is going to be fine. Bud Light will be fine. And I will be here to laugh in your goddamn face in a few months or a year from now and remind you of this thread.

You, on the other hand, will still be an ugly, miserable cvnt. And you'll be older and uglier.
They might be fine, but they've lost billions in sales that will never be made up, and creatures like you will never be mature enough to admit what a fucked up decision it was to go with this queer bullshit.

Forum List

Back