Target security guard slugs female shopper in the face after she demanded her $1,000 bill be paid by 'reparations'

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sounds like Karen Ivery got her "Reparations" immediately.
Good job of the security guard.

Sounds like Karen Ivery got her "Reparations" immediately.
Good job of the security guard.

Bwahahaha .. Doesn't look like Ohio paid for her groceries ... or her bail. Democrats are playing with fire when entertaining the idea of reparations.

Nice form.

69710305-11960697-image-a-4_1681228165722.jpg

Bwahahaha .. Doesn't look like Ohio paid for her groceries ... or her bail. Democrats are playing with fire when entertaining the idea of reparations.

The Democrats fill their heads with this bullshit and some act out on it. It reminds me of that black guy in CA when they were talking about reparations at a town meeting, and he said the half-mil was not enough, he wanted 5 million. 5 million for what? When were you ever a slave?

1681261956233.png

PLEASE.!!!!

No reparations for this thing. The last thing she needs is cash to buy more pig's feet and other slop.

That was fucking amazing. Every niggy needs to be shut down as soon as they start running their mouths.

Imagine the dumbassitude it takes to stroll in a grocery store and say they need to give you everything you want for reparations. This kind of shit needs to stop and blacks only understand violence because they are savages.

I blame this all on the expectations that the black people were given by B. Hussein O.

I remember the day of his immaculation in 2009, the black were so happy,they thought their ship had finally come in.

After they saw that there lives were actually on the decline and not improving at all under Barry's rule, that's when racial relations and the entire reparations racket really took flight.

LOL that's about a mile from one of my job sites right off of the Planefield Rd exit off of Ronald Reagan Hwy.

Forum List

Back