Target security guard slugs female shopper in the face after she demanded her $1,000 bill be paid by 'reparations'

Nice form.

69710305-11960697-image-a-4_1681228165722.jpg

Let her get too close. Should have had a tranq rifle with a rhino load. These feral animals carry lots of diseases.

Judging from the size of her arms, the $1,000 was all in donuts , ice cream, and giant bags of Skittles.

The Democrats fill their heads with this bullshit and some act out on it. It reminds me of that black guy in CA when they were talking about reparations at a town meeting, and he said the half-mil was not enough, he wanted 5 million. 5 million for what? When were you ever a slave?

The real fun is when people in Oakland realize that any SF reparations are only for people living within the SF city limits.

The real fun is when people in Oakland realize that any SF reparations are only for people living within the SF city limits.

It's a good way to bring the population up since everybody is moving out. Hell, if I knew it was a done deal and was black myself, I'd get a plane ticket in a heartbeat to move there for a while.

But according to black racists, black people are too stupid to know where to get ID's and have no birth certificates.

Sounds like Karen Ivery got her "Reparations" immediately.
Good job of the security guard.

Every now and then ... we find a happy story like this one. Great way to start the "marnin'" (as the Irish say).

Forum List

Back