Target security guard slugs female shopper in the face after she demanded her $1,000 bill be paid by 'reparations'

So NOW you defend women? I assume you are opposed to that 6’4 biological man competing against female swimmers and robbing them of awards.
What? I’ve never discussed trannies here. However I do oppose that.

Yes, but that doesn’t give him the right to hit her. Had she gotten physical, than he can defend himself.
So he has to wait until after she hits him? What if she had a gun? She seemed out of control, and certainly not behaving like a normal, civil person. I say he had a right to strike her with what appeared to be a single, MILD punch.

I hope she learned her lesson.

Dealing with those savages is like dealing with an animal. They only seem to understand being hit when they misbehave.

She was all big stick carrying walking tall until she got knocked on the floor. Then suddenly she sits in the chair and is compliant and behaved.

Yes, but that doesn’t give him the right to hit her. Had she gotten physical, than he can defend himself.
Again, you are (surprise, surprise) wrong.
Her behavior was threatening - he ended the threat.
Completely within the law.
And yes, we are all quite sure that you are very "manly". :auiqs.jpg:

until a spin was contrived.
There was no spin, the NYpost, reported on this story honestly here, along with the video for you;

She was more than likely, punched, and then arrested, because she trespassed into a private area, as reported here,

". . . When he tried to shut the door, Ivery allegedly forced her way in and Cotter threw a punch, according to the report.

Surveillance footage of the incident reported on by the Daily Mail shows the staffer’s punch caused the woman to hit the floor.

After reviewing footage of the incident, authorities wrote that they determined Ivery was the “aggressor” and she was placed under arrest.

“Ivery was confrontational with officers on the scene and didn’t want to explain her actions,” the report states.. . ."

The spin? Is here,

But? By all means, keep digging.

:dig:

Again, you are (surprise, surprise) wrong.
Her behavior was threatening - he ended the threat.
Completely within the law.
And yes, we are all quite sure that you are very "manly". :auiqs.jpg:
Whatever.

If you think you have the right to punch any woman (or is it only black women?) who is threatening you, I disagree. Had he been a bigger man and she a smaller woman, she might have suffered serious injuries or even death.

No REAL man would ever do this.

Forum List

Back