🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tats - the good, the bad and the ugly

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pois-onally, I don't care for tattoos but not everyone agrees. I just appened across this site and thought I'd share. This is just the first of 28 "regrettable tattoos".
28 Instantly Regrettable Tattoos - BuzzLamp

tats27.jpg

I'd like attractive tats as well.

Anyone have any they'd like to share?

Including your own ...

I do not find tattoos attractive at all - especially those on a person's neck and face. A tattoo on a woman is a big turn off for me. I've never seen a tattoo that did anything to enhance someone's personal appearance. I think people who have tattoos, at some point in their lives, regret getting them. IMO, the more tattoos a person has, the lower the IQ.

Not my scene. Nor do I have any piercings except one in each ear. Maybe it's a generational thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4]The good the bad and the ugly - The best theme tune ever - YouTube[/ame]

My older brother got a tattoo while on shore leave in the Navy. He was drunk with his buds and they all got them. He was always sorry but at least it wasn't some huge ghastly thing. It was just the Navy insignia on his forearm.

IMO, tattoos are ugly.

This is mine. My father passed very suddenly in December and I got it to represent him. In Buddhism the cherry blossom represents enlightenment. Since they only blossom for a very short time, it reminds us to be as beautiful as we can while we are here on earth ... life is short. The fallen blossom you see is my father.

And of course the "Be the change you want to see in the world" is a Gandhi quote. ....Words everyone should live by.

I know not everyone is a fan of tattoos. I like mine and yes, I do have others... my daughters initials and the Hamsa. Both of those are jidden and cannot be seen in street clothes. This tattoo is the only one that can be "seen".

Attachments

• $tat.jpg
    $tat.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I've never seen a tattoo where I could say.....You look alot better since you got that tattoo

Last edited:
The pain and regret of tattooing Jiminy Cricket on my breast - The Week

I imagine that a lot of people have gone through this very experience. I remember a photo a young woman proudly posted of her tattoo that was right at her waistline. Problem was, she had gained a lot of weight so it was so deformed that you couldn't tell what it was. On top of that, it was obvious that she had just taken her clothes off to take the photo so her skin had deep indentations from her tight waistband. Not a pretty sight.

give-a-little-whistle.jpg

Jiminy Cricket on your breast?

I wonder where a good place for a Pinocchio tatoo would be?

650aa88216b0d84043a6ae057daa26cd.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back