Tattooed degenerate couple sought attention, didn't get praise

I see a Henne in those kids' futures.

Chad Henne, for Michigan QB who's been bouncing around in the NFL for a few years now, in an interview while at UM said the day he turned 18 his folks took him to get his first inking. Isn't that precious?

Tattoos are awesome. I don't understand why people feel the need to complain about them. Some of my favorite cultures hold tattoos in high regard.

And there is nothing degenerate about that couple from what I can see. I don't see anything "mentally ill" or "deviant" about their tattoos. I seriously can't understand why some confused people hate on tattoos like that.

And there is nothing degenerate about that couple from what I can see. I don't see anything "mentally ill" or "deviant" about their tattoos. I seriously can't understand why some confused people hate on tattoos like that.

It doesnt conform to what they were taught. Anything alien throws a monkey wrench into his thought process and fogs up his mind.

It doesnt conform to what they were taught. Anything alien throws a monkey wrench into his thought process and fogs up his mind.

That's racist.

I don't understand. You call attention to yourself, and then when you get the attention, you rant about how people are intolerant.

With the exception of "tramp stamps," I ain't a really big fan of tats, myself.

But who's a bigger "degenerate": the folks who are sportin' the ink, or the folks who are constantly Googlin' the folks who are sportin' the ink?

That's racist.

I didnt call him a cave ape. Its not racist.

That's racist.

You should really take your racial jealousy somewhere else. That's waaaaay past off topic

Gay fathers' memoir of reaction to picture of them doing daughters' hair | Mail Online

So they throw a tantrum . Those tattoos just shout mentally ill deviant

Quick question.................are the brave men and women who are serving in the military "mentally ill deviants" if they have tattoos?

What about all those who serve in the Special Forces and get their unit tattooed on their body?

What about all those who have the names of fallen comrades tattooed on them?

Are they mentally ill deviants as well?

While I don't support the idea of homosexuality being normal, or that it's something to praise, I also don't think people are inherently bad because of their lifestyle—chosen or not. What seems contemptible in my opinion is how some homosexuals expect people to subscribe to their viewpoints or be labeled as evil bigots, or that people must praise them and treat it as normal regardless of not everyone having the same views. If you're a man mating with a man, and you think that's what you're attracted to, ok. However, don't you dare demand I support your views—or else—or try and destroy my livelihood because you don't like it. Homosexuals aren't automatically entitled to praise because they're homosexual, nor are white folk automatically entitled to scorn simply because they're white. [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION]

I view tattoos as a besmirching up the natural beauty of the human body. Just my
icon_smile_2cents.gif
, folks. As for these two homosexual men, calling them degenerate is tricky—if you're calling them degenerate for being homosexual that's crap, but if you're calling them degenerate for their fascist and entitled behavior, then that's understandable. Back to tattoos, it all fades with time until you look like a squid hickeyed your skin. I don't find it beautiful in the slightest, but if that floats your boat, go ahead. Same with implanting horns in your forehead, etc.

Some homosexuals are definitely into spurring things, and instigating things in order to further their own political agendas. We're past whether that's fact or not. Just because someone doesn't agree with you 100% with your own views on homosexuality—as in assuming it's perfectly natural and A-OK—doesn't mean he or she are intolerant. In fact, I think a lot of people—liberals included—are afraid to speak up and say they aren't 100% in support of homosexuality, for fear of not being considered a real liberal, or part of the group, or being intolerant. Just because I don't think ramming a penis into an anus is hot doesn't mean I'm some evil, intolerant bigot. In fact, I find it pretty damned nauseating and unfabulous, but I tolerate you and your beliefs plenty, and allow you to speak your mind in peace. Let's see you do the same with me and everyone else. [MENTION=48697]Goddess_Ashtara[/MENTION] [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] [MENTION=49214]Bush92[/MENTION]

Also I don't believe sporting tattoos automatically makes someone a deviant. Then again, a lot of deviant rebels do wear tattoos. From my own personal experience with ex-convicts and rebels, they wear a lot of tattoos. My own little sister wears tattoos, and she's a loving and dangerous rebel. Her ex-husband—who served in Afghanistan and killed 23 terrorists—was also tatted in some areas. More than some in my personal opinion with tattoos are deviants, degenerates, biker trash, gangsters, etc. Drive into a trailer park and do a head count. Less than some are kind, inked people. These lines aren't clear—they're blurry, and both arguing sides here have to study on this issue, including myself. Fewer are probably mentally ill, but how do you really quantify all of this stuff outside of personal opinion and tiny/flawed statistical studies? Furthermore, I daresay some members each of both the political Right and Left are tatted. [MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back