🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tax bill win: GOP repeals Obamacare mandate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Senate Republicans have approved the repeal of ObamaCare’s individual mandate as part of their tax-cut bill, a major step toward ending an unpopular part of the health-care law.

Tax Bill Win: GOP Repeals Obamacare Mandate

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahah Obama thought his bs would stick where this bastard forced people to have his bs medical care , you got fined if you didn't have health care which is total medical tyranny.

His sheep are so fkn stupid they haven't a clue how this was engineered to sink this nation to the point there would be ONLY RICH and ONLY POOR kiss your middle class ass good bye jackasses.
and to save the FOOLS from making themselves look like FOOLS again the original articles comes from

upload_2017-12-2_10-11-3.png

And the resulting increase in costs for health care are going to land right on the party of Groping Old Perverts. A real Pyrrhic victory.

The ACA refuses to collapse on its own, so the GOP has to add yet another layer of sabotage.

Millions will lose healthcare, the lower and middle classes will get tax increases, all so that Trump, the wealthy, and corporations can get tax cuts.

But hey, I bet the dumbfuck rust belters who voted for Trump are still really concerned about Hillary’s e-mails :rolleyes:

Without the Obamacare mandate, why should anyone buy health insurance before they're sick? I'm sure it's still law that insurance companies can't turn down people. As is, this can destroy Obamacare, but by destroying the whole health insurance industry. Maybe it's a way to force the Democrats to join an Obamacare repeal?

Either way, it's time the US follows Canada's example of universal healthcare.

The ACA refuses to collapse on its own, so the GOP has to add yet another layer of sabotage.

Millions will lose healthcare, the lower and middle classes will get tax increases, all so that Trump, the wealthy, and corporations can get tax cuts.

But hey, I bet the dumbfuck rust belters who voted for Trump are still really concerned about Hillary’s e-mails :rolleyes:

They don't care, most of them do not even have insurance, they are a drain on society.

Without the Obamacare mandate, why should anyone buy health insurance before they're sick? I'm sure it's still law that insurance companies can't turn down people. As is, this can destroy Obamacare, but by destroying the whole health insurance industry. Maybe it's a way to force the Democrats to join an Obamacare repeal?

Either way, it's time the US follows Canada's example of universal healthcare.

They will continue to destroy it after the first. The first healthcare act besides Insurance companies doing as they please and the Cons were determined to ruin it from inception. They do not plan to replace it, they are going to let ins. companies run wild like before.

And the resulting increase in costs for health care are going to land right on the party of Groping Old Perverts. A real Pyrrhic victory.

Nope. The Disgusting Egomaniac Manparts tried to screw us. The Grand Old Party put a halt to it.
Thank you President Trump. Screw you Obama....

Thank the Cons since its inception. You must be without ins. A drain on society.

"I’m a modern GOP/DOPer conservative with crazy melon brain farts. I think it’s abhorrent that the government would force me to spend money on healthcare to be responsible for myself, but I do think the government should force hospitals to spend money on me if I show up sick without it and others cover these cost who are insured in their premiums for me. As I'm too cheap to buy insurance and will file bankruptcy or not pay the bills. Then, I like to go on the internet and complain about “the moochers.”

Last edited:
"I’m a modern GOP/DOPer conservative with crazy melon brain farts. I think it’s abhorrent that the government would force me to spend money on healthcare to be responsible for myself, but I do think the government should force hospitals to spend money on me if I show up sick without it and others cover these cost who are insured in their premiums for me. As I'm too cheap to buy insurance and will file bankruptcy or not pay the bills. Then, I like to go on the internet and complain about “the moochers.”

There is absolutely nothing moral or conservative about the GOP desire to preserve the status quo in medical care. where the people are forced to pay monopoly pricing, or do without paying and be a great burden on others when they're sick.

There is absolutely nothing moral or conservative about the GOP desire to preserve the status quo in medical care. where the people are forced to pay monopoly pricing, or do without paying and be a great burden on others when they're sick.

Well, the so-called conservative GOP/DOPers clearly have shown us they are an immoral party fully over the last 17 years..

Oops almost forgot the standard GOP/DOP ...............ID Branding.

TRUMP-and-_GOP-are-the-same-3220x320.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back