🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taxes Used To Pay Blacks Not To Commit Crime (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
One of most dangerous areas in America has resorted to paying teenagers up to $1,300 a month as officials desperately try and stop gun crime. Gang members in Richmond, California, can also go on all expenses paid trips to New York and Washington if they are willing to travel with a rival. The program, which is predominantly funded by taxpayers, was introduced in the city earlier this year.

they won't things are too good for the majority of Americans and they have no principles .

If true that's amazing.... First the idea is not to give amnasty to millions of illegals because it sends the wrong message to those who break our laws by crossing the border illegally, and that it will create the incentive for more law breakers to jump that border and break our laws. Why wouldn't this send also the same but aweful wrong messages to future would be criminals ? I guess crime pays after all eh ?

One of most dangerous areas in America has resorted to paying teenagers up to $1,300 a month as officials desperately try and stop gun crime. Gang members in Richmond, California, can also go on all expenses paid trips to New York and Washington if they are willing to travel with a rival. The program, which is predominantly funded by taxpayers, was introduced in the city earlier this year.

Wow, it's legalized ransom. Only instead of saying "give me the money or I'll kill" they're essentially saying "We'll give you some money if you promise not to kill." It's like paying the Barbary Pirates to not kidnap English and American sailors.

• Banned
It ain't going to work, blacks like committing crime way to much

Taxpayers there should hit the streets.
Or just stop paying taxes
. Might come to that if things aren't corrected.
------------------------------- taxpayers will do NOTHING except some whining , pizzing and moaning . USA taxpayers are pretty much wusses . When is the last time that American taxayers hit the streets yet Americans mostly make fun of the French but the French protest and change things .

I think that ALL the AMERICAN Guts died with the last generation , the WW2 generation . As example I remember when Clinton tried to put 'Hilary care' on that generation and their kids and that generation of Americans wouldn't allow it . Obamacare though came easily enough when all those 80 , 90 year old ww2 war fighters were dead .

Forum List

Back