Taxpayers Will Bailout Obamacare Under Budget Deal

Taxpyers will have to bailout the gigantic turd Obamacare. This plan was doomed from the start. Now we have to bail it out of trouble? I thought turds floated on their own. This scoop was from Jan. 30th and apparently Heritage Foundation has called it a “gentleman’s agreement” between Dems and GOP. Will try to find article when it
post today.
Here’s Paul Ryan’s Secret, Illegal Plan To Bail Out Obamacare
Liar...Ocare pays for itself....libs tol me so
Yes...they told me “We have to pass the bill before we can read it.”

So the right can't speak about their guys doing what the democrats did as far as fiscal activities..All they can do is try to evert the eyes upon them, for doing what they said was bad just two years ago....These guys must have some killer weed to have that short term memory loss..

So the right can't speak about their guys doing what the democrats did as far as fiscal activities..All they can do is try to evert the eyes upon them, for doing what they said was bad just two years ago....These guys must have some killer weed to have that short term memory loss..
/
Pelosi wealth.jpg
----/ Actually they are corrupt career politicians and part of the Deep State. You should be happy to have the first private citizen elected president who is working to drain the swamp.

/View attachment 175732 ----/ Actually they are corrupt career politicians and part of the Deep State. You should be happy to have the first private citizen elected president who is working to drain the swamp.
Trump is part of the swamp....

/View attachment 175732 ----/ Actually they are corrupt career politicians and part of the Deep State. You should be happy to have the first private citizen elected president who is working to drain the swamp.
/----/ No surprise you'd say that. Actually President Trump is the swamp's worst nightmare. It's what both corrupt career politicians work night and day to remove him from office.

/----/ No surprise you'd say that. Actually President Trump is the swamp's worst nightmare. It's what both corrupt career politicians work night and day to remove him from office.
I can remember the state doing the same to Oblama..along with citizens....Then we had the Supreme Court elect Boosh...

Then why didn't the GOP do something about it? They had a chance to change things and they didn't, blame them, not the OBumbler... this time. :biggrin:

I'll keep pounding this until people get it. IN the Political Class there are NO Dems or Repubs, there is just the establishment. The Dem/Pub, Right/Left paradigm is a construct that is used to keep us divided and at each others throats.

It's working.

I can remember the state doing the same to Oblama..along with citizens....Then we had the Supreme Court elect Boosh...
/----/ The Deep State protected Obozo. We can see by the memos and text messages being released. And the USSC does not have the power to elect a president. What the USSC did was tell the Florida SC they couldn't change the rules after the election was over. But you already knew that, Libtard.
acting stupid.jpg

/----/ The Deep State protected Obozo. We can see by the memos and text messages being released. And the USSC does not have the power to elect a president. What the USSC did was tell the Florida SC they couldn't change the rules after the election was over. But you already knew that, Libtard.
View attachment 175735
It does when a election is based on a hanging chad...

View attachment 175735
/----/ I worked for the Board of Elections for years as an Inspector. The ridiculous three ring circus of deciding if a hanging chad meant the voter actually wanted to vote for a different candidate exposes the corruption in the democRAT party. BTW it was the democRAT party that designed and approved the Florida butterfly ballot then blamed their base for being too stupid to understand it.
chads.gif

View attachment 175735
/----/ I worked for the Board of Elections for years as an Inspector. The ridiculous three ring circus of deciding if a hanging chad meant the voter actually wanted to vote for a different candidate exposes the corruption in the democRAT party. BTW it was the democRAT party that designed and approved the Florida butterfly ballot then blamed their base for being too stupid to understand it.
View attachment 175739
Then you agree it was the Supreme Court which helped elect Boosh?

View attachment 175735
View attachment 175739
/-----/ Actually the USSC had nothing to do with it other than enforcing the law and preventing the Florida SC from cheating. The Florida voters helped Bush win.

View attachment 175735
View attachment 175739
/-----/ Actually the USSC had nothing to do with it other than enforcing the law and preventing the Florida SC from cheating. The Florida voters helped Bush win.
The USSC made the final decision to do what?...

Forum List

Back