🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

So influencers aren't a thing?
Jesee Watters, on Prime Time television, infront of millions of viewers said 'around four years ago, the Pentagon’s psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset.'.

And your take away is that 'influencers aren't a thing'?

LMAO......jesus christ, dude.

Jesee Watters, on Prime Time television, infront of millions of viewers said 'around four years ago, the Pentagon’s psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset.'.

So they are a thing.
Thanks.

hahaha… Why is the left always so fascinated by the young, the unwise, the ignorant, the needy, the desperate and the dependent?
I thought you fucked in the head weirdos hated the rich…because because taxes, privilege, inequities, inequalities….and all those fun words? hahahaha

Are you talking to me?
I am anything but left. I simply am not a MAGA cultist.
Like her or not, Taylor is smart, talented and not part of any deep state.

UFC Veteran Paige VanZant Claims Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Romance as “100% Fake” — Recounts Her Own Experience with NFL Player (VIDEO)​

I see some TSDS in skye.
LOLLOLLOLLL

Lil TS has triggered Skye.

You're welcome to come up with a better explanation for why MAGA imbeciles are pissing all over themselves about Swift.
I don’t see anyone crapping on Swift, I personally don‘t follow her, can’t name a song she has sung, nor could I pick her out of a line up, her music is bubblegum pop and not my style. She seems like a nice person.

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Rubbish; she's a sweetie but if says Vote Biden I will give my usual response..DILLIGAF!!! She seems a nice person though; probably doesn't want to lose her Wealth tax breaks.

Greg

Get a freaking life lefties. You are embarrassing yourselves
------------------------------------------------------------

In a thread started as skepticism towards the Trumploon nutjobbery against a pretty pop-singer.....good poster Whitehall talks about getting embarrassed.

Yeah, me too.
I don't get it either.

Oh, influencers are a real thing alright, which is why the Biden Administration wants Swift's endorsement. Again, the question is, just how informed is that voter base? Oh yeah, Biden couldn't care less, in fact, the less informed the bettter.

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Do you stupid Moon Bats really think that Tay Tay is going to save Potatohead from his dismal 38% approval rating? LOL!

You're a propaganda parrot. Democrats are so desperate. Hilarious.

So they are a thing.
Thanks.

So Jesse Watters in front of millions of MAGA faithful says 'around four years ago, the Pentagon’s psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset.'

And your respond is 'influencers are a thing'.

The baseline batshit madness that is required to look at Watter's insane claims and see 'influencers are a thing'.......is what the MAGA movement is based on.

And y'all don't seem to get how crazy y'all look to the rest of us.

If you make a list of all the shit that MAGA has insisted needs to be boycotted, you'd be left trying to roast a MyPillow for sustenance.
Name one person on this thread that has been negative towards Swift? I think the left is making up crap and hopes it sticks.

Are you talking to me?
I am anything but left. I simply am not a MAGA cultist.
Like her or not, Taylor is smart, talented and not part of any deep state.
I aimed my post at all ignorant fools who think they know ANYTHING about Taylor or any other super fucked in the head celebrities they claim to know something about.

....and Snoop Dog.

Greg

Maybe this social influencing can be a help for Republicans? Tom MacDonald and Ben Shapiro's new song hit #1 on ITunes in several countries around the word.

Oh, influencers are a real thing alright, which is why the Biden Administration wants Swift's endorsement. Again, the question is, just how informed is that voter base? Oh yeah, Biden couldn't care less, in fact, the less informed the bettter.

As a Pentagon Psy-op?

Laughing......batshit is as batshit does. And the fact that y'all can look at the baseless insanity of Watter's psy-op nonsense and shrug....only demonstrates how normalized that insanity has become among the MAGA ilk.

Forum List

Back