🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

This is a little off the subject, but I wonder how TicketMaster is doing with her stuff. I bought tickets for some Italian singer (Bocelli something or other) last year. The tickets were $150, but I had to pay $750 for two of them - the excess going to TicketMaster.

I wonder if Swift was/is smart enough to pocket that excessive profit herself, or TicktMaster fucked her like they do everybody else.
Funny, you got Jacked by Ticketmaster by paying some Bougus $450 "FEE" to Ticketmaster.
I buy tickets from Ticketmaster and have NEVER seen an uncharge like that.

You are either LYING or you got Duped.
Which ever it is, it is on YOU ^^^^.

For fucks sake, they cut to shit that isn't football all the time in a game. Fan reactions, the weather, the coaches, sideline players milling about, kiss cams, mascots, and of course, ooddles and oodles of commercials.

Why 20 seconds of Taylor Swift would trigger these poor fragile fucks, I have no idea.

Snowflakes gonna flake, I guess.

Watching lefties being triggered by the right being triggered over T. Swift.

:popcorn:

:laugh:

So Jesse Watters in front of millions of MAGA faithful says 'around four years ago, the Pentagon’s psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset.'

And your respond is 'influencers are a thing'.

The baseline batshit madness that is required to look at Watter's insane claims and see 'influencers are a thing'.......is what the MAGA movement is based on.

And y'all don't seem to get how crazy y'all look to the rest of us.

Are you back to claiming that influencers are not a thing?

Name one person on this thread that has been negative towards Swift? I think the left is making up crap and hopes it sticks.

You think the left is making up Jesse Watters' insane psy-op theory? You think the left is making up Vivek's batshit conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift and the Superbowl?

1706755318813.png

No one is making you guys do this. These are all unforced errors. No one is responsible for them but y'all.

Though, thank you for once again confirming that in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

This just demonstrates just how crap the liberal agenda really is. They have to pull out some entertainer because they can't run on the issues. Pathetic.
Really it just shows how ignorant and desperate the RWI truly is.

Just like your stupid claims about trump getting stronger with every allegation, don't you then believe that you are doing the exact same thing with TS.

All this TS hype and HATE is coming from the right.
You clowns should just ignore her like people ignore Ted Nugget and Scot Baio.

Are you talking to me?
I am anything but left. I simply am not a MAGA cultist.
Like her or not, Taylor is smart, talented and not part of any deep state.
I heard a clip of her singing an oldie.

She did a fair job; a bit snarly.........meh. She's OK but for her political leanings I suppose.

What is your fav song by her?

Greg

Watching lefties being triggered by the right being triggered over T. Swift.

:popcorn:

:laugh:

Dude, I'm laughing my ass off on what passes for 'reasoning' among the MAGA faithful. Its Pentagon Taylor Swift Psy-ops and SuperBowl conspiracy theories, all the way down.

Taylor is a singer, nothing more.
And she's not a virtuoso by any stretch of the term.

She doesn't even have a 2 octave range. And you know damn well she's been practicing, a lot, because it does shows a bit in the maturity of her voice. But she is still not a great singer.

Does she write her own songs? :dunno:

Last edited:
hahaha… Why is the left always so fascinated by the young, the unwise, the ignorant, the needy, the desperate and the dependent?
I thought you fucked in the head weirdos hated the rich…because because taxes, privilege, inequities, inequalities….and all those fun words? hahahaha

They Love THIS billionaire.

Forum List

Back