🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Jesse who? Is he on this thread? Everyone on this thread has been fine. If you are stupid enough to think all Maga hate Swift because a couple of magas went after her, then so be it.

I just don’t get partisan morons, left or right.

This is the fun part! Where y'all start to pretend that you don't know who anyone we are talking about it. My favorite is CrusaderFrank who pretends to not even know who Taylor Swift is.

And as you know, Jesse Watters has a prime time show on Fox News, taking Tucker Carlson's slot when he left. With millions upon millions of views to spew his insane conspiracy nonsense.

But its the 'left' that made it up, huh? Y'all did this to yourselves. And is so typical of the MAGA mindset, you try to blame others for your own failures.

Please pretend you don't know what Fox News is. Or Jesse Watters. Or Tucker Carlson. For the giggles.

I just read a post here from a moron claiming he was smarter than Taylor and that Taylor was part of the non existent deep state.

Read this link which speaks to her all around brilliance.

ShutUpNPlayYerGuitar

Only a White Supremist would vote for Joe Biden.
Taylor must be a White Supremist.

bidenisaracistfhhhfhjfhfhf.jpg

bidenisaracistgfhfhfhf.jpg

bidenisaracisthddd.png

bidenisaracistscsscsi.png

You are showing your ignorance.
Your family must be embarrassed and ashamed of you all the time.
What else is she? I don’t listen to her type of music, I couldn’t pick her out of a line up, I can’t name you any song she sings, but I know she has a crowd that loves he music and I am good with that, if she wants to date a football player, who cares?

She Is a celeb, good for her. Her opinion doesn’t influence me because I don’t watch or listen to her.

This is the fun part! Where y'all start to pretend that you don't know who anyone we are talking about it. My favorite is CrusaderFrank who pretends to not even know who Taylor Swift is.

And as you know, Jesse Watters has a prime time show on Fox News, taking Tucker Carlson's slot when he left. With millions upon millions of views to spew his insane conspiracy nonsense.

But its the 'left' that made it up, huh? Y'all did this to yourselves. And is so typical of the MAGA mindset, you try to blame others for your own failures.

Please pretend you don't know what Fox News is. Or Jesse Watters. Or Tucker Carlson. For the giggles.
I have heard of Fox and Carlson, but I don’t waste my time watching any of those types of shows, not interesting to me. You like to watch it, more power to you, not my choice of programming.

Now, name the people in this thread that have attacked Swift on this thread. You know the question you keep avoiding. Speaking of being dishonest.

Trump is the only one that can save Biden... that's why the Biden White House is secretly praying for Trump to win the primaries
With a 38% approval rating and it getting worse all the time Ole Potatohead has a lot of worrying to do.

That's like saying you like everything from the Beatles to Disco!!!

Which composers and Orchestras??

lol

Greg

I prefer orchestras that feature new, progressive works. Specifically San Francisco Symphony and Iceland Symphony Orchestra. Composers i prefer are Philip Glass, Max Richter, John Adams, George Gershwin.
I also enjoy Bach and others from the Baroque and Mozart from the Clasdical era but for the most part I am not in love with the Romantic or Classical eras as most classical enthusiasts are.
I do enjoy chant and most all early music. Much of which is from anonymous sources.

Briben will try to buy their votes by claiming he will pay their college debt .. again .

Potatohead is the biggest screw up in the history of the US. An absolute disaster and corrupt as hell to boot.

With his dismal approval ratings the only way Potatohead could possibly win is for the Democrats to steal the election again like they did in 2020. They will have to fabricate another 81 million ballots.

I have heard of Fox and Carlson, but I don’t waste my time watching any of those types of shows, not interesting to me. You like to watch it, more power to you, not my choice of programming.

Now, name the people in this thread that have attacked Swift on this thread. You know the question you keep avoiding. Speaking of being dishonest.
That's not a question. That's a demand.

You'll abide my demand, first. Show me where I said that the people in the thread had attacked Taylor Swift.

Show me. Now.

I can certainly show YOU where you blamed these blithering and insane Taylor Swift conspiracy theories on the left. When they are so clearly the product of the deranged insanity of the MAGA mind. As I've demonstrated with quotes and pictures.

But tell us again how the left did it.

Love it when MAGA start channeling the Inner Trump. "I don't know her I don't think. She's some kind of children's book writer, I think," rather than she may be the greatest artistic and cultural influence of three generations.

Love it when MAGA start channeling the Inner Trump. "I don't know her I don't think. She's some kind of children's book writer, I think," rather than she may be the greatest artistic and cultural influence of three generations.

Its so much fun to watch them casually and pointlessly lie.

But MAGA is about lying as much as it is about the lack of accountability for lying.

Forum List

Back