🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Why are the leftards orgasmic over not so swift

fggbjjjmkkmkkkk.jpg

Because the MAGA fear machine always needs new enemies to maintain their siege mentality?
Correct.

Conservatives, the perpetual ‘victims.’

It also illustrates the right’s fear of, and contempt for, democracy and the will of the people; conservatives fear voter participation and large voter turnouts – both anathema to the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Correct.

It also illustrates the right’s fear of, and contempt for, democracy and the will of the people; conservatives fear voter participation and large voter turnouts – both anathema to the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

The part that they don't seem to get is when you create a fear machine, it eats.

They keep thinking that it will only eat the people they don't like. Ask History, Ray Epps, or Brad Raffensperger how well that works out.

Any one of them is an accusation of RINO away from being the 'worst people in the world'.

Why would they want to be in Trump's economy? it was one of the worst in US history.

That is completely untrue, pre-COVID. Biden has benefitted from the world getting out from under COVID and going on an extended spending spree with their “free” money. Sure stimulus money has stopped, but the EITC and the child tax credit continues to increase, as does our personal and national debt. Without the benefit of these freebees, our economy would be royally tanking. The first 3 years of Trump‘s economy were very good for the vast majority of people in the US. The current economy is built on match sticks.

Correct.

You have got to be kidding. Democrats are the LEAST responsbile people in the US by a very wide margin. That isn’t even debatable.

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Who is Taylor Swift?

I Shake it off.

Good for her. People should vote for their government based on what the opinion of singers.

Just like when performers say they love Trump. The left never attacks those people…..correct? :laughing0301:

The Lincoln Project :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Gee, wonder who funds them? Wonder what happens to them once Trump is out of the picture? Wanna bet they just move on to the next R candidate to keep the $$$$$$$ flowing in??

Talk about a TDS cult. :cuckoo:

WHY WE FIGHT​

Our mission is to protect the American Republic from Donald Trump and those who identify (publicly or privately) as MAGA supporters. While we are optimistic about the future, we are not complacent. In 2020, it took an ad-hoc coalition to ensure Trump’s defeat. In 2022, we built a coalition across the political spectrum and again bought democracy some breathing room. We agree with Trump on only one thing: 2024 is a battle for America’s future.

President Abraham Lincoln led the United States through the bloodiest, most divisive, and most decisive period of our nation’s history. He fought not because he wanted to, but because he knew the dual goals of preserving the Union and the end of slavery would be achieved only through armed conflict. At Gettysburg, he implored us not to forget those who had given “their last full measure of devotion” to preserving the American experiment.

Today, we find our nation divided again – faced with a growing authoritarian movement populated by millions of radicalized voters for whom this fight is existential as well as hyper-partisanship and Ultra-MAGA movements within the government itself. Donald Trump and those who ascribe to Trumpism are a clear and present danger to the Constitution and our Republic.

This is why we fight.

Any female they cannot intimidate into compliance is an enemy to be destroyed

Fucking Pedo Project....roflmfao

If the republicans are all in a tizzy about Swift, why is it that EVERY thread on her is being started by you moonbats?

If the republicans are all in a tizzy about Swift, why is it that EVERY thread on her is being started by you moonbats?
They're trying to turn their assigned narrative into reality, and think if they just repeat it often enough, people will believe it. It's democrat SOP. Expect them to ride this horse right into the ground as the campaign heats up.

You know who knows all about economics and foreign policy?

TAYLOR SWIFT. SHE WILL TELL US WHAT TO THINK!!

• Do you stupid Moon Bats really think that Tay Tay is going to save
  • This whole Taylor Swift thing is nothing but pathetic PROJECTION from the demented LEFT, and it's only February 1st.
  • I think the left is making up crap and hopes it sticks.
  • Watching lefties being triggered by the right being triggered over T. Swift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the nutjobbery of fringie RWNJ's that keeps bringing me back to this Comedy Central Chatroom.
Taylor Swift......is a CIA 'asset'?
The Super Bowl is rigged to give Biden a boost?

And poster Pappageorgio thinks the "Left" is making up crap and running with it. Ummm, no, poster P, it's like this for any Dems who are tickled by this jackassery: If ---- your competition shoots themselves in the foot --Give 'em more bullets. Duh!!

WORTHWHILE WISE INSIGHT: "No one is making you guys do this. These are all unforced errors. No one is responsible for them but y'all."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "The 50% who don't have intimate relations with a woman? Those are the ones that are bothered about Taylor Swift."
MORE FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "..... said of conservatives who have pushed the unfounded claim. “I think most of these people are sexually inadequate and they go for all this crazy stuff.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!!

Forum List

Back