🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

I see you did not read the link.
Also, you deep staters are legit nut jobs.
Be aware, MAGA Media rots the brain.
Be careful about generalizing. I'm a Trump supporter but I'm also a musician and I recognize how talented a songwriter and performer she is. She is also very intelligent as you have to be to achieve that level of success in the cutthroat world of the music industry.

Oh goody, Colin Cowturd.....Someone whose opinion on anything is even less valuable than that of Paul Krugman.

tenor.gif

Taylor is a singer, nothing more.

Actually, she's a whole lot more than just a singer. Swift has completely upended how artists control and market their music, taking back control for the artists.

When her back catalogue was sold to a hedge fund, she simply re-recorded the albums and re-released them as "Taylor's versions" outselling the originals, and reducing their value by millions.

When the movie studio refused to release her concert movie while the tour was still running, she produced and distributed it herself, cutting out the studios, and taking a bigger piece of the pie.

Giving musicians and artists multiple ways of monetizing and controlling how their art is used and presented, and getting a bigger share of the profits.

Last but not least, when the American leg of her tour ended, she gave all of her roadies $100,000 each. This is life changing money for contract workers who average $35,000 per year.

I'm not a big fan of her music, and can only think of a couple of her songs, but this is one bright, talented, and principled woman!

I don't think so. She is also a very good business woman and smart. She reminds me of Dolly Parton.

Yes, very much like Dolly Parton.

Yeah, Krugman's only won a Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences while you have a piece of glass in your teeth.
Nobel prize winner who actually said that getting invaded by aliens from outer space would be good for the economy....He also claimed the same thing about the 9/11™ catastrophe.

He's the poster ferret for the worthlessness of the Nobel Prize.

Nobel prize winner who actually said that getting invaded by aliens from outer space would be good for the economy....He also claimed the same thing about the 9/11™ catastrophe.

He's the poster ferret for the worthlessness of the Nobel Prize.
Hilarious fuckup

They will find an accountability that will is utterly stupefying.

They are dissing not only the angst of teen girls but the cultural communication of united womandom.

But, ok, ... bring it on.

Forum List

Back