🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Why would they want to be in Trump's economy? it was one of the worst in US history.
You’re an idiot. The economy was great during Trump. They would vote for him because they would have more money to buy their kids Taylor Swift tickets.

Do you stupid Moon Bats really think that Tay Tay is going to save Potatohead from his dismal 38% approval rating? LOL!
Trump is the only one that can save Biden... that's why the Biden White House is secretly praying for Trump to win the primaries

If the stupid Moon Bats think Tay-Tay is going to save from Potatohead's dismal 38% approval ratings then they are going to be really disappointed.

Better crank up the Democrat bogus ballot generation machine again like they did in 2020.
Briben will try to buy their votes by claiming he will pay their college debt .. again .

You’re an idiot. The economy was great during Trump. They would vote for him because they would have more money to buy their kids Taylor Swift tickets.

Really? Because Trump left us an economy that was struggling

We had a 4.8 unemployment rate when Trump took office. We had a 6.8 when he left. Biden almost cut it in half, to 3.7.

I heard a clip of her singing an oldie.

She did a fair job; a bit snarly.........meh. She's OK but for her political leanings I suppose.

What is your fav song by her?

Greg

I don't know her material.
I don't listen to any popular music anymore.
I gave up after the 90s.
For me, at that point, I grew out of it.
How many times can you listen to Stairway to Heaven?
As good as the popular music of the 90s was, (grudge, trip hop...) after Eminem I turned my musical interests to more complex and refined music.

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Who?

I don't know her material.
I don't listen to any popular music anymore.
I gave up after the 90s.
For me, at that point, I grew out of it.
How many times can you listen to Stairway to Heaven?
As good as the popular music of the 90s was, (grudge, trip hop...) after Eminem I turned my musical interests to more complex and refined music.
More refined?? Like what??

Greg

You think the left is making up Jesse Watters' insane psy-op theory? You think the left is making up Vivek's batshit conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift and the Superbowl?

View attachment 895996

No one is making you guys do this. These are all unforced errors. No one is responsible for them but y'all.

Though, thank you for once again confirming that in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.
Jesse who? Is he on this thread? Everyone on this thread has been fine. If you are stupid enough to think all Maga hate Swift because a couple of magas went after her, then so be it.

I just don’t get partisan morons, left or right.

Bragging about Taylor Swift being politically influential is like bragging about Dylan Mulvaney being influential to todays prepubescent youth….NO sane American should hope for or support either.
Read the link cupcake.

Really it just shows how ignorant and desperate the RWI truly is.

Just like your stupid claims about trump getting stronger with every allegation, don't you then believe that you are doing the exact same thing with TS.

All this TS hype and HATE is coming from the right.
You clowns should just ignore her like people ignore Ted Nugget and Scot Baio.
The only folks making a big deal out of this are lefties or entertainers on TV. Nobody I've spoken to in the real world has ever mentioned this chick and politics. Sounds s lot like mindless liberal drama.

Forum List

Back