🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock: ‘I Seriously Think I’m Going to Pass Out Right Now’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
something good and touching. It's does still exist. though at times YOU wonder
VIDEOS and all of it at the site

SNIP:
An 11-year-old Arizona girl with leukemia reacted in shock Tuesday when she learned Taylor Swift had donated $50,000 to help her battle cancer.

“Oh my God,” Naomi Oakes uttered as she lay in her hospital bed. “I can barely breathe.”

“I seriously think I’m going to pass out right now,” the 11-year-old added.

VIDEO at the site

The Arizona girl was diagnosed in late-June with an aggressive form of leukemia, KNXV-TV reported. Under orders from her doctors, Oakes is not allowed to leave the hospital for six to nine months, forcing her to miss Swift’s August concert in Phoenix.

After she was diagnosed with cancer, Oakes’ family created an online video with the hope of getting Swift’s attention. The 11-year-old had chosen the singer’s smash-hit “Bad Blood” as her “fight song” as she battles cancer.

all of it here:
Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock I Seriously Think I m Going to Pass Out Right Now Video TheBlaze.com

SNIP:
An 11-year-old Arizona girl with leukemia reacted in shock Tuesday when she learned Taylor Swift had donated $50,000 to help her battle cancer.

“Oh my God,” Naomi Oakes uttered as she lay in her hospital bed. “I can barely breathe.”

VIDEO at the site

The Arizona girl was diagnosed in late-June with an aggressive form of leukemia, KNXV-TV reported. Under orders from her doctors, Oakes is not allowed to leave the hospital for six to nine months, forcing her to miss Swift’s August concert in Phoenix.

After she was diagnosed with cancer, Oakes’ family created an online video with the hope of getting Swift’s attention. The 11-year-old had chosen the singer’s smash-hit “Bad Blood” as her “fight song” as she battles cancer.

all of it here:
Taylor Swift Leaves Fan in Total Shock I Seriously Think I m Going to Pass Out Right Now Video TheBlaze.com

And relative to the costs of leukimia treatment this gives her what, a week's treatment?

"Amgen Inc.’s leukemia drug Blincyto will cost $178,000 for a standard course of treatment, continuing a trend of high prices for immunotherapy, the newest wave of cancer treatments.

The price includes two $89,000 cycles of therapy, the median duration of treatment for patients who responded in clinical studies, said Danielle Bertrand, a spokeswoman for Amgen, the second-biggest U.S. biotechnology company. Each cycle consists of four weeks of treatment. "
Amgen Leukemia Therapy Costs 178 000 Among Priciest Drugs - Bloomberg Business

That's just the drug. Not hospitalization, etc.

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

And relative to the costs of leukimia treatment this gives her what, a week's treatment?

why don't you research and get back to us. I could tell you since my guy just went through 12 WEEKS of Chemotherapy ....but why bother. hopefully you won't have to go through it
go take a walk or something. you're going back on ignore. can't take your bummer postings

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

This country has too many losers like you in it.

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

Total mean cost of the entire treatment was US $103250 (US $55196-166039)

Why did god give the little girl a fatal disease?

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

For seeing through a PR stunt you fell for?

The cost of just the drug to treat leukimia is almost 200k. Nevermind hospitalization, tests, and and everything else.

Swift coudla footed the entire bill easily. But wanted to get her name in the press as benevolent benefactor for cheap. And did. And you and others fell for it.

Think of this way, what if she'd only had 50k donated, and now couldn't get the treatment not being even half as much as she needs? Still be making statues of Swift?

The cost of just the drug to treat leukimia is almost 200k. Nevermind hospitalization, tests, and and everything else.

Swift coudla footed the entire bill easily. But wanted to get her name in the press as benevolent benefactor for cheap. And did. And you and others fell for it.

Maybe you can get the family of the sick girl to refuse the donation and only take what Obama and other Communists give them?

(Which is zip....)

Think of this way, what if she'd only had 50k donated, and now couldn't get the treatment not being even half as much as she needs? Still be making statues of Swift?

Poor little Commie Delta - outraged that Conservatives are charitable and giving, while his fellow Communists won't part with a penny.

Hey, maybe Matt Damon will throw a $500 a plate event to get the middle class to contribute - as leftist celebs always do.... Leftists are VERY charitable with other peoples money - just not their own.

Because you don't understand, LN, that god is not all powerful. LN, you don't understand a lot, and you need to accept your limitations.

Oh now I get it,

"2008 Republican National Convention, and while she attempts to conceal her political beliefs, the star once posted her political affiliation on MySpace, writing, “Republicans do it better.”"

why the hardon for her.

SNIP:

VIDEO at the site

all of it here:

I didn't fall for anything dumbass. I don't listen to her music & I don't know the child. It affects me in no way but do you know who it does affect? The child. I'm just not stupid enough to pass judgment on charity no matter the motive.

Delta, no one cares what you think about sex or God. Folks simply won't listen to you. Some of the other stuff you write about is interesting.

Forum List

Back